Upcoming Ultimate Spider-Man arcs

Well, I'd imagine that that really wouldn't matter, however, I admire Bendis stepping back to have the character grow without the other character rubbing shoulders with his interpretation. I'd love to see the return of Venom in the mean time... That's one story that can fill the 100th issue. ;)

we are venom...

Goodwill said:
Well, I'd imagine that that really wouldn't matter, however, I admire Bendis stepping back to have the character grow without the other character rubbing shoulders with his interpretation. I'd love to see the return of Venom in the mean time... That's one story that can fill the 100th issue. ;)

bendis said venom will be returning very soon....so im guessing he bumped up venoms appearance cause he got a really good story idea for him at 3 am in the morning again!!!

Well, I will say that at 3 AM, your wheels are spinning more than you actually think. At 3, when I'm usually sleeping, these brilliant ideas pop into my head and I try to elaborate on them in my writing... ;)

Venom sounds good, though, I'm glad Bendis is finally going to brush the dust off of him sooner than he originally intended to.

More(spoilers!!!)

I know some of you are annoyed at me posting all the time, and some of you look forward to it (yeah, you guys need to sign up and stop speculating, enough with the chats over AOL get on here and post if you agree with me!!!)but i feel like its my job to do this.....without it, i dont have a place on this board except to annoy jt...

so here goes....

1. Any chances of seeing Hydro-Man or the Vulture "Ultimized" soon?

YES.

2. Could you make shocker have a bigger part in Ultimate Spider-Man rather than a weak thug with these shock thingies on his hands?

NO

when are original villains going to pop up in that ult

SOON.

3. Is it true Hammerhead and Iron Fist will make an appearance in the next USM story arc?

YES.

4. Will Ultimate Electro get a costume similar to his 616 version?

NO.

5. Will Ultimate Lizard be a bigger part in Ultimate Spider-Man?
NOT RIGHT AWAY

6. Is there any possibility of an Ultimate Punisher mini?

SURE. BUT NOT FROM ME.

This final thing is a request rather than a question:
Could Punisher be a part in the next arc? Of what i heard, there will be a big war between Hammerhead and the Kingpin, so the Punisher would fit in perfectly. If you included him, you'd make my younger brother extremely happy...(Punisher has been Ultimized before, but he wasn't that cool...)

PUNISHER WILL RETURN.

And will we ever get to see Ultimate Carnage again??

NOT SOON.

Can we expect these people to appear in USM down the line?

Shriek

NO.

Tarantula

YES.

Silver Sable

YES
Have you resolved the Ultimate conspiracy yet? Who is Osborne talking to about funding in USM #1. I know this was supposed to be a huge sweeping issue througout the Ultimates Universe, has it been resolved, or will it be resolved anytime in the near future?

IN THE FUTURE

stuff a good friend of mine asked him

any possibility that the robot in ultimate spider-man 71 will be showing up?

NO.

is it true that mark raxton will be ult mole man? or will you switch things up?

YOU'LL SEE.

will daredevil show up in the arc after hobgoblin?

NO.

whatever happened to geldoff?

HE IS IN HIS THIRD PRINTING.

when will pete stop bellyaching in the series??

NEVER!!!!

When do you think we'll see Ultimate Sandman again in USM? I remember him being in one issue and that was it. I think maybe you even said we would NEVER see him again. I was just wondering if maybe you changed your mind and now have some kind of future plans for him.

HE MAY RETURN. I LIKE HIM.

Also, do you have a new list of Future Arcs that you could show us? Maybe some arcs passed Issue #100.

I WILL SOON

Ill update this once he actually throws out a list of what arcs he has planned...my guess is that he is around issue 84-85 right now...

Last edited:
When do you think we'll see Ultimate Sandman again in USM? I remember him being in one issue and that was it. I think maybe you even said we would NEVER see him again. I was just wondering if maybe you changed your mind and now have some kind of future plans for him.

HE MAY RETURN.

Of course he will. They will have a tie in with the movie just like they did with Doc Oc/Spidey 2.

UltimateE said:
Of course he will. They will have a tie in with the movie just like they did with Doc Oc/Spidey 2.

exactly...so you believe its sandman too (finally) my luck usually changes when you side with me...which leads me to believe my car will be fixed sometime today..

show me the money(proof)

TheManWithoutFear said:
UltimateE was like the first guy to say it's Sandman.

um...i dont know where he said that...but i was the first person to post the news on the actor playing him...and in the line i said he looks like sandman and some others...but i was pretty sure he would be sandman...knowing this years ago and i also said in other threads that sam raimi and maguire liked sandman and that i was down with the whole idea of him being the next villain....if he said it first....good for him...that doesnt change the idea of my luck changing though... :wink:

The Captain said:
but i feel like its my job to do this.....without it, i dont have a place on this board except to annoy jt...

and we appreciate that :D

The Captain said:
1. Any chances of seeing Hydro-Man or the Vulture "Ultimized" soon?

YES.

YES!!!!!!!!

The Captain said:
2. Could you make shocker have a bigger part in Ultimate Spider-Man rather than a weak thug with these shock thingies on his hands?

NO

phew

The Captain said:
The Captain said:
And will we ever get to see Ultimate Carnage again??

NOT SOON.

:cry: cleeeetuuuuuus

The Captain said:
Can we expect these people to appear in USM down the line?

Shriek

NO.

Tarantula

YES.

Silver Sable

YES

%$#@%$#% I would rather see Shriek then Tarantula and Silver Sable

The Captain said:
will daredevil show up in the arc after hobgoblin?

NO.

Awww poor MWOF :lol:

The Captain said:
whatever happened to geldoff?

HE IS IN HIS THIRD PRINTING.

:shock:

The Captain said:

HE MAY RETURN. I LIKE HIM.

I like him too :D

The Captain said:
Also, do you have a new list of Future Arcs that you could show us? Maybe some arcs passed Issue #100.

I WILL SOON

:D:D:D

Thanks Captain my captain

questions i asked bendis

i know these are very old (probably as old as when i was banned)
but he (bendis) answered each one (finally)

while a few of you disagreed with stuff i said in other posts, low and behold, i was right with the speculations

will mj and pete ever date other people??

YES, THEY HAVE BROKEN UP.

will we ever see any of petes neighbors??

YES.

will you ever stop showing everyone that pete is spidey??

NO.

will the police captain die(no, please no)?

NO.

when are you bringing black cat back?

WARRIORS. A COUPLE OF ISSUES.

Also will Ultimate Mysterio be Quentin Beck???

STAY TUNED…

so whoever said the neighbors wont be showing up....sorry to disappoint you. :wink:

UltimateE said:
Picking things up from this thread: http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1164

Updated upcoming Ult. Spidey arcs, from the Bendis Q&A from 2/8/05:

Ultimate Spider-Man
72-77: Hobgoblin
78- SPECIAL MJ ISSUE
79- 85: Ultimate Warriors
86-89: Mysterio
90-95: Blade & Morbius
95-100: COUNTDOWN TO 100 SPECIAL

updated off the bendis board....a spin on the line up

Can we get an updated timeline for USM?

WARRIORS 79- 85
86- 90 SILVER SABLE/ DEADPOOL
91- 95 MYSTERY ARC- CANT SAY PUBLICLY
96- 100 SURPRISE FOR 100 COUNTDOWN
BLADE
MYSTERIO

so silver sable and deadpool ARE showing up after warriors, hope that answers a lot of threads....but the arc after that, i am betting on dd showing up there.

The Captain said:
updated off the bendis board....a spin on the line up

Can we get an updated timeline for USM?

WARRIORS 79- 85
86- 90 SILVER SABLE/ DEADPOOL
91- 95 MYSTERY ARC- CANT SAY PUBLICLY
96- 100 SURPRISE FOR 100 COUNTDOWN
BLADE
MYSTERIO

awesome news Captain!! I wonder if #101-106 will be the Blade/Morbius arc and #107-110 will be the Mysterio arc, based on the old issue line-up. I wonder what the Mystery Arc might be? You think it could be Ultimate Scorpion making his debut sooner than expected? And maybe the Countdown to 100 in #96-100 will see a return of the Ultimate Six. Just speculation as of now though.

DIrishB said:
awesome news Captain!! I wonder if #101-106 will be the Blade/Morbius arc and #107-110 will be the Mysterio arc, based on the old issue line-up. I wonder what the Mystery Arc might be? You think it could be Ultimate Scorpion making his debut sooner than expected? And maybe the Countdown to 100 in #96-100 will see a return of the Ultimate Six. Just speculation as of now though.

youre welcome man...i have no clue about scorpion...the way bendis writes his scripts is beyond me...it looks like he has either already written some of these stories in a way that they are interchangeable in order of they are just what he plans on doing...that whole jump from blade to silver sable/deadpool was shocking but im actually glad cause it keeps things fresh. Now ill have to stay longer even if warriors is a let down...i gotta see what he does with deadpool!

As i mentioned elsewhere, i believe that mystery arc that he wont reveal to the public will have daredevil in it. Whatever it is has to be big...hopefully it doesnt have someone dying in it....maybe its where we see aunt may getting a boyfriend herself...one thing to look out for is the neighbors...they will some how be in the book as i speculated (when issue 72 came out)!! :D

actually, after reading up on some of the other posts regarding upcoming arcs, I'm thinking we won't see Ultimate Scorpion until probably at least AFTER the Mysterio Arc. I have no idea about the Mystery Arc, but I'm thinking Venom will return in the #96-100 Countdown to 100 arc.

79-85 WARRIORS
86-90 SILVER SABLE/ DEADPOOL
91-95 MYSTERY ARC- CANT SAY PUBLICLY
96-100 SURPRISE FOR 100 COUNTDOWN (Ultimate Venom??)
101-106 BLADE
107-110 MYSTERIO

Latest posts

Back