Upcoming Ultimate Spider-Man arcs

E

Excelsior Club
Picking things up from this thread: http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1164

Updated upcoming Ult. Spidey arcs, from the Bendis Q&A from 2/8/05:

Ultimate Spider-Man
72-77: Hobgoblin
78- SPECIAL MJ ISSUE
79- 85: Ultimate Warriors
86-89: Mysterio
90-95: Blade & Morbius
95-100: COUNTDOWN TO 100 SPECIAL

UltimateE said:
78- SPECIAL MJ ISSUE

Special MJ issue? I can see where this is going, based on hobgoblin so far but really? Will this be necessary?

It's certainly necessary... I'm thinking that the Hob arc will be catastrophic and a milestone in the relationship she has with Peter.

I think we should start a new thread... Where did Scorpion go?

God, I hope not... I'm thinking this will be flashbacks and her crying to Peter and asking for his forgiveness. Harry woudn't harm MJ, but he would Peter, so I'm thinking something happens to Peter and she feels responsible... That would work, right? It would be something if Harry went after Aunt May, you know?

UltimateE said:
Picking things up from this thread: http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1164

Updated upcoming Ult. Spidey arcs, from the Bendis Q&A from 2/8/05:

Ultimate Spider-Man
72-77: Hobgoblin
78- SPECIAL MJ ISSUE
79- 85: Ultimate Warriors
86-89: Mysterio
90-95: Blade & Morbius

he really did put mysterio first....wow....well im starting to get the idea that ultimate warriors means new warriors or something, maybe there will be a team featuring the characters like daredevil, shang chi, iron fist, moon knight, etc.

Thanks for making my old thread moot, E! J/K.

Seriously, I read the Q&A myself, and I have to ask: Who's Nova? Bendis mentioned an appearance by this character. And I guess there's really no speculation that Harry's gonna be the Hobgoblin.

back to the main topic, so MJ is going to get her own LOOK AT ME, IM THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD. i just hope it doesn't come back to her dad....dam...i hated that....

-Nigma

Nova's got a sunburst on his helmet... and can fly.... or something... I dunno.

What did happen to The Scorpion, I was really looking forward to that.

Not really digging Blade and Mobius, probably just me though.

MJ issue could go either way really.

Ultimate Warrior said:

That can mean anything, Scorpion or whatever. Keep hoping :wink:

It better Bendis! It better!

* waves fist angrily *

Im about 79% sure that the #100 villain will be Scorpion. 20% sure it will be squirrels (theyre everywhere) and 1% sure its Dragon Master....

*cough*seeultimatecentralfanficfordragonmaster*cough*

sorry, sore throat.

MJ issue could be very bad...or very good. Im actually looking forward to this for some reason. :)

Latest posts

Back