UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06

I think a three year delay is pretty unreasonable, but that's just me.

I don't disagree, but I was talking more about the people who weren't going to read it anymore only because it took too long. If they liked the story when it was coming out what difference would it make how often it came out?

I had to quickly download the Director's Cut so I could remember what happened. When Fury is showing Logan the jar of Hulk crap, the number on it reads 815. So cool... I'm going to be looking for more Lost references now.

815 is also the number of civilians Hulk supposedly killed in the Manhattan incident.

Last edited:
I almost can't believe it's finally coming out i mean what are we going to make fun off now? Still can't wait to pick it up and hopefully it's worth the wait.

I had to quickly download the Director's Cut so I could remember what happened. When Fury is showing Logan the jar of Hulk crap, the number on it reads 815. So cool... I'm going to be looking for more Lost references now.

815 is also the number of civilians Hulk supposedly killed in the Manhattan incident.
Heh. Nice catch.

This was a fun issue. Annoyingly, all it does is fill in gaps we already knew about. I remember when this was first coming out, I pointed out that there'd be lots of flashbacks rather than just playing the story straight. No doubt, #4 will have flashbacks detailing the origin of She-Hulk. It's annoying because the story hasn't actually progressed since the first issue, really. But! It was fun. It was entertaining. And I liked it.

The art though... I think the digital inking they used on this comic (or maybe the colored-line-art or something) was a bit sucky. The art lacked clarity and seemed washy.

Hey! Comics are out today! Cool!

So why do you think Fury/SHIELD has sent in She-Hulk? Did Fury not believe Wolverine would get things done or is this his plan to get rid of both Hulk and Wolverine?

Last edited:
Hey! Comics are out today! Cool!

So why do you think Fury/SHIELD has sent in She-Hulk? Did Fury not believe Wolverine would get things done or is this his plan to get rid of both Hulk and Wolverine?

I think it's part of an elaborate plan to get a litter of Hulkerine pup's

3 years for this?

No.

As slightly entertaining as this was, it was not worth 3 year's wait. 3 years for a ****load of flashbacks? Fractions of flashbacks at that.

No.

AND IT'S JUST A SINGLE ISSUE! Who knows when the next issue is coming out. They said it should be soon. But I heard that line before. 3 ****ING YEARS AGO!

I would've rather had Marvel just hold off and release the entire story in TPB at the end of Ultimatum or something.

Makes me wonder if this guy can only tell stories through flashbacks.

This comic is a comic book version of Lost, and that's not as good as it sounds.

At the time they probably asked him to do it like that... I would really love to see him write other stuff. Maybe once LOST is finished ( :( ). He seems to get that done on time so I would assume that is the issue.

what did he flash back to in the beginning? First there was him getting bit by a panda (those things are vicious) and then a shot of 616 Nick Fury hugging some blond guy. Any clue what that was about?

Latest posts

Back