UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06

I read this and I thought it was terrible. Aside from the lack of any story progression, the dialogue was just awful, the narration was just awful. It tried being clever and failed spectacularly.

I more or less liked the first two issues, so I'm not slamming the series, but issue 3 was worse than any given issue of Ultimates 3.

:shock:

McCheese said:
Why does every thought you try to express turn out like that.

Any day now I expect we'll see a blue version of the "Something to Tell You Guys" thread.

I prefer the one I was going to make. "Something to Imply to You Guys"

I more or less liked the first two issues, so I'm not slamming the series, but issue 3 was worse than any given issue of Ultimates 3.

:shock:

It certainly was the weakest so far, but in NO WAY should it be compared to (or deemed worse than) ANY issue of Ultimates 3. All the pages could've been blank and it would've been night and day better than Ultimates 3. You're crazy, Joe. Stop smoking crack.

Well, I actually liked a couple issues of Ultimates 3 (issue 3 in paticular, I think), and I totally hated this, so. . .

Do you also liked being continually kicked in the testicles? Because thats what Ultimates 3 was like for me.

Eh, to each his own. More power to you for being able to enjoy U3, but I don't get the hate for this issue. Granted, not much happened, but it was fun, and the conversation between Bruce and Logan was pretty cool. Also liked the cliffhanger with She-Hulk's intro (really looking forward to seeing the approach Lindelof takes there).

Do you also liked being continually kicked in the testicles? Because thats what Ultimates 3 was like for me.

Eh, to each his own. More power to you for being able to enjoy U3, but I don't get the hate for this issue. Granted, not much happened, but it was fun, and the conversation between Bruce and Logan was pretty cool. Also liked the cliffhanger with She-Hulk's intro (really looking forward to seeing the approach Lindelof takes there).

Yeah, well, maybe by issue 6 they'll stop rehashing everything that happened in issue 1 and we'll get to see She-Hulk do something.

I would rather wait for Lindeloff delays on the Ultimates than Leob trashing the quality of the writing. Lindeloff can write with sophistication. If he ever writes anything for Marvel after this delay fiasco...I hope if would be for Ultiamte Avengers after Millar leaves. He can start now!!!!

I haven't read issue 3, BUT...

If you could spread my enjoyment of the first two issues evenly over each day of the three years we've waited, it would tower like a gargantuan hulk over any instantaneous (purely accidental) enjoyment I got from U3.

QUOTE from DIrishB- Do you also liked being continually kicked in the testicles? Because thats what Ultimates 3 was like for me.

Ultimate Hulk Annual was like this for me - if I could trade the testicle 'kicking' in for testicles 'peeled lovingly with a rusty spoon then dipped in salt water.'

Yeah.That's it.

heh,

Ultimate Cap wants superhero registration, but Ultimate Tony thinks it's a terrible idea

i see what he did there
clever :roll:

Latest posts

Back