UXM #55 preview/discussion

I've been looking at the cover for this issue, and I see 3 fingers and a thumb. You got to pay close attention to see it.

And as for PX2 saying that he would like the guy who was produced Kraven to be Ultimate Mojo? To me....NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAY! Like I said in another thread, that's just completely changing a character. Not cool.

I'd actually like to see that. It would take away from the silly character that 616 and have him be a character that was taken much more seriously in the Ultimate Universe. Could you imagine a person slobbering around on octopus-like legs in the Ultimate Universe, trying to produce a television show? Neither could I...

I don't really think so... If he is a hunk of Jell-O on four sticks, do you really think that'll fit into the Ultimate Universe just because he's written differently? No, he'd most likely end up being a throwaway character like Boomerang or Shocker.

Goodwill said:
Could you imagine a person slobbering around on octopus-like legs in the Ultimate Universe, trying to produce a television show? Neither could I...

Vaughan really has a unique take on Ultimization. I say there's no way Mojo is anything close to the original as far as looks.

Definitely. I'm relying on the goodness of Vaughn's heart to not buggerup Mojo

Well, who said Mojo was coming around in Vaughan's run? It could be that since this arc is only three issues long that there will only be an Arcade... I mean, that's all I'm anticipating.

Latest posts

Back