Vaughan in talks for "5 or 6" future Ultimate projects

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
As told in the CBR report: When asked about Vaughan's "The Hood" and the possibilities for a sequel, Quesada said that they would love to do a sequel, but that Vaughan's current schedule would not allow it. Quesada also said "five or six different projects" are being discussed for Vaughan in the Ultimate Universe after he finishes his run on "Ultimate X-Men."

This could be one half of the "historic team following Millar&Land" on UFF?
Or yet another ultimate mini?
Or shall we just start speculating about Ultimates4 now?

I don't care what he does, as long as he's involved. He rights these characters damn well.

Hooray! Get rid of Bendis! More Vaughan for 2006!

I wouldn't be surprised if they bring him back for an Ultimate Apocalypse mini, tying together SHIELD and the X-Men to bring down the greatest threat the world has seen in millenia (or at least a year, if its after Gah Lak Tus stops by).

Maybe something with Rogue...

Or a Quicksilver/Scarlett Witch story

Or maybe they'll get him to ultimize something new for a Mini...

But I do bet he'll be on a Miniseries, not the Ongoing comics.

marvelman said:
In the link to the gold standard thing for CBR, they show a page of the Vision story (it looks like he's going to repair himself into female form) and also a page from extinction.

Yeah, so it looks like female Vision is definetly Vision I. I'm all for this.

Also, look at the preview page from Extinction. Is it me or. . .DOES THAT LOOK LIKE FEMALE SILVER SUFER!?!?!? :shock:

Johnny Bravo said:
This could be one half of the "historic team following Millar&Land" on UFF?

Vaughan should have written the first 18 issues of UFF.

Lynx said:
Yeah, so it looks like female Vision is definetly Vision I. I'm all for this.

Also, look at the preview page from Extinction. Is it me or. . .DOES THAT LOOK LIKE FEMALE SILVER SUFER!?!?!? :shock:

Hmmm.... Vision is replacing Silver Surfer's role in helping Earth regarding Gah Lak Tus. Ellis just told us that Silver Surfer won't be male, and we see that Vision's a girl.

DIrishB said:
How well does he "left" them?

This is good news though, Vaughan is great at the ultimizations, so I look forward to hearing on what he'll be doing.
Bah! I spit on your picking up my typos.

I really should remember not to post when I can't see straight.

I think it was five or six MARVEL projects. On another board, they said Vaughan had pitched ONE idea for the Ultimate Universe a few years ago, and it was really good - and will eventually be published.

ProjectX2 said:
I think it was five or six MARVEL projects. On another board, they said Vaughan had pitched ONE idea for the Ultimate Universe a few years ago, and it was really good - and will eventually be published.
That was Joe Q talking about one, that's coming out sometime next year. But he did say projects in the "Ultimate universe".

Ice is right...title changed for accuracy's sake.

ProjectX2 said:

*prays for Ultimate Apocalypse mini*

Latest posts

Back