Venom movie [pre-release discussion]

Re: Venom!

A Shocker and Rhino movie would be cooler.
Those movies should like, explore their backgrounds and troubled childhoods and stuff that will tell you why they became the way they are because the best villains are those that have everything about them explained and stuff with lots and lots of back story featuring abusive fathers.

Mole. The reason that this movie will not/can not possibly be a good film is because Marvel isn't going to put any effort into it...

Going ahead with a Venom movie will give Marvel Comics its very own Catwoman.

Mole. The reason that this movie will not/can not possibly be a good film is because Marvel isn't going to put any effort into it...

Going ahead with a Venom movie will give Marvel Comics its very own Catwoman.

Maybe , Maybe not. I see it as they might put effort like they seem to be doing with wolverine and magneto movies. The charracter did go off on his own for awhile becoming an Anti-hero , why not explore that?

Like I mentioned before even though I like the film I felt he was underused in Spider-man 3 , they mention on the Spider-man 3 dvd "he is arguably the most popular marvel charracter ever" which If you don't like him you have to admit he's up there.

Why would Marvel go out of the way to NOT make a film based on one of their most popular charracters good?

Let's face it something like Eddie dealing with the fact he's now a killer and realising he needs to control it only to come face to face with carnage (I say carnage as let's face it he's like venom but more evil so we would care if Venom won) I'm not expecting it to be as good as say Batman begins but I wouldn't write it off as another "Superman returns" Until we get more information.

SSJmole said:
The charracter did go off on his own for awhile becoming an Anti-hero , why not explore that?
Because when they did, it was pretty ****ing stupid.

I will only accept, "Venom: The Lethal Protector" as a movie if it is treated like the joke it is.

And I say this as someone who has actually BOUGHT "Lethal Protector" and "Funeral Pyre" when they came out.

Because when they did, it was pretty ****ing stupid.

I will only accept, "Venom: The Lethal Protector" as a movie if it is treated like the joke it is.

And I say this as someone who has actually BOUGHT "Lethal Protector" and "Funeral Pyre" when they came out.

I bought them too , but I don't they are a joke. But never mind.

I bought them too , but I don't they are a joke. But never mind.
Knock knock!

Who's there?

Why, Venom: Sinners Take All, a five issue mini-series pitting everybody's favorite Lethal Protector against the infamous Sin-Eater!!

*audience laughs*

I wouldn't mind Venom or Doc Ock appearing in like Iron Man or Hulk, just to shake things up a bit and give them Actual marvel villains as opposed to Iron monger or hulk's absorption-man like dad.

I wouldn't mind Venom or Doc Ock appearing in like Iron Man or Hulk, just to shake things up a bit and give them Actual marvel villains as opposed to Iron monger or hulk's absorption-man like dad.

Hulk is getting a real villain , He's getting Abomination

they mention on the Spider-man 3 dvd "he is arguably the most popular marvel charracter ever"

Exploding-head.gif

I gotta go with mole on this one. Venom is one of marvel best villains so this could be great.

No way to tell untill its out(unless some one here has a time machine wich i doubt.)

The hood would make a good movie though

Latest posts

Back