Venom movie [pre-release discussion]

Re: Venom!

Hey I agree with this , but this would be Eddie venom so that's cool. I ****ing hate the new Venom. You can not put a black symbiote on anyone and expect them to be Venom.

Just like you can't give any Canadian a set of claws and expect another wolverine or sunglasses and a coat on any black man and expect a Blade.

Hey I agree with this , but this would be Eddie venom so that's cool. I ****ing hate the new Venom. You can not put a black symbiote on anyone and expect them to be Venom.

Just like you can't give any Canadian a set of claws and expect another wolverine or sunglasses and a coat on any black man and expect a Blade.

sunglasses? coat? black man? this sounds like a pimp or Ice T which is the same thing.

O.K. i'll admit i like the symbiote's (hey i liked Toxin so shut up)

but a Venom movie?!?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAH

*gasp*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

O.K. i'll admit i like the symbiote's (hey i liked Toxin so shut up)

but a Venom movie?!?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAH

*gasp*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

Hehe.

Latest posts

Back