Venom Vs Carnage

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I picked this up today. Yes it's old but there was no thread for it when I searched.

First thing first Clayton Crain did a fantastic job of the art. It was the best art I've seen in a comic for a while.

The story - I liked it. Sure it as an exuse for another venom and carnage fight but it was worth it. Besides venom and carnage I don't like the other symbooites but toxin was pretty cool.

One thing I don't understand is black cat saying she's never seen the symboites before but she was in maxium carnage , venom's broke her nose before now and a few other times she's seen them. Maybe I'm missing something there.

but the whole story was done nicely and beautifully and I know everyone on here most likely has read it but if not I recommend it. Solid 5 out of 5.

What's everyone else's thoughts ect...?

Read this and kind of guessed it was out of continuity due to Black Cat not knowing who Carnage is. I might be wrong there I don't know. Maybe she bumped her head and forgot?:D

You're right the art was incredible. Crain can draw one nasty lookin' Carnage.

I liked it..the story wasn't particularly amazing, though i like the character of Toxin and picked up his new avengers tie-in mini series...where he goes after some of the escapees from rykers that breakout in the first NA arc. But i remember really liking the art in this, from the first fight on the first page to the cool bit in the graveyard? i think it was...it's really nice dark gritty art...i'll just look him up on wiki to see what else he's done...thanks for reminding me about this.

It was decent. Crain draws awesome none human looking characters.

Toxin was pretty cool, but his follow up mini sucked.

Read this and kind of guessed it was out of continuity due to Black Cat not knowing who Carnage is. I might be wrong there I don't know. Maybe she bumped her head and forgot?:D

See I was thinking something like. Hmmmmmm maybe the blackcat thin you and I mentioned needs explaining

Latest posts

Back