Veronica Mars *SPOILERS*

I finished the 1st season last night.

Some damn fine television.

I was going to buy a new game tomorrow with my paycheck but I will think I will pick up season 2 instead.

And who was at her door at the end? I hope it's Logan.

I thought I accidentally read a spoiler in here on who "raped" her. But it was so wrong.

Anyone spoils me and I will kill them.

I'm almost done with Season 2.

I do have a question. How can Duncan get charged with kidnapping if he is the father?

The first half of the season was really intense, it's kinda of slowed down with Duncan gone and Weevil and Logan making up.

I do want to ask Doom this.

Duncan or Logan?

Besides good old Veronica, I think Logan is my favorite characters. His life is so messed up.

I'm almost done with Season 2.

I do have a question. How can Duncan get charged with kidnapping if he is the father?

It's been a while since I've seen it so I'm fuzzy on the details, but I don't think everyone knew the baby was Duncan's. So with the father's ID being a mystery, it would be natural to assume that he kidnapped the baby.

I do want to ask Doom this.

Duncan or Logan?

Besides good old Veronica, I think Logan is my favorite characters. His life is so messed up.

Logan easily. Maybe it was just me, but did you cheer when Logan came outta nowhere in Season1 and punched the **** outta that guy who tried to kidnap Veronica? When he came outta nowhere and coldcocked that guy he could've easily said "LOGAN, *****! WHAT!?!?"

But just wait until Season3 and you're introduced to Piz (Chris Lowell). Also in Season3, the biggest mystery on your mind will be "What the hell happened to Weevil to mess up his looks that bad?".

Now that I'm done with "The O.C" (which I seriously think you'd like) I have to finish "Jericho", "Hustle - Season4", "Kitchen Confidential", and "Dirt". But I think after all those, I might have to do another run of Veronica Mars.

Logan is my hero. He takes no **** from no one. And he is a such a smartass.

Logan easily. Maybe it was just me, but did you cheer when Logan came outta nowhere in Season1 and punched the **** outta that guy who tried to kidnap Veronica? When he came outta nowhere and coldcocked that guy he could've easily said "LOGAN, *****! WHAT!?!?"

Pretty much I did.

I think my favorite scene with him was when he was kidnapped by Weevil's gang and he stole their cellphone and called him back.

I also how he got with that chick (who was smokin cute-hot) to confront her father.

NOT GUILTY!?

WHAT THE ****!?

BEAVER!?

DOUBLE WHAT THE ****!?

STEADMAN & DUNCAN OFFING AARON!?

HOLY ****!

LOGAN AND VERONICA TOGETHER AGAIN!?

HELL YES!

NOT GUILTY!?

WHAT THE ****!?

BEAVER!?

DOUBLE WHAT THE ****!?

STEADMAN & DUNCAN OFFING AARON!?

HOLY ****!

LOGAN AND VERONICA TOGETHER AGAIN!?

HELL YES!

Yeah...pretty much my reaction to all that. Especially the Beaver part.

You're gonna hate it when you get to the end of Season3 and the realization that there is no more hits you.

I think it's on the Season 3 DVDs.

Anyway, I wasn't impressed by it. Part of Veronica's charm was that she was an ordinary girl doing detective work. Becoming an FBI agent, and all it becomes is a standard cop/FBI show with Veronica being witty. If that's the way Rob Thomas wanted to take the show, why wouldn't he just have Veronica take over her dad's PI business and have Keith win the election to become Sheriff?

I also didn't like that, by putting her into the FBI, they pretty much eliminates the entire cast except Veronica.

Last edited:
Tonight.

Veronica Mars Season 3.

Woot.

In other news, Best Buy had Season 1 on sale for $15, Seasons 2 & 3 for $20.

I paid full price for the first two. ****!

In other news, Best Buy had Season 1 on sale for $15, Seasons 2 & 3 for $20.

I paid full price for the first two. ****!

Yeah, I got Season 2 for the discounted price (Paid full price for Season 1). Unfortunately, they were sold out of Season 3. I guess there are more VM fans then I thought.

I almost thought it was also sold out. I was looking everywhere. Than my friend found a random copy. I lucked out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back