Webcomics.

Man, they threw a ****ing fit over balloon boy. I'm surprised the news didn't make it to Canada.

no no, i heard the story, but I didn't realize that was a picture of a weather balloon.

And I don't watch the news, not even by accident since I don't get any channels on my tv (no satellite, cable, antenna, nothing) so i haven't heard the story enough for it to be fresh in my mind.

Really? A few weeks ago a scientist was testing out a weahter balloon and thought his young son and wandered onto it when it took off. The media went nuts covering it and turns out the kid was just in their house. Or something along those lines. The incident is referred to as Balloon Boy
No, that was it. But it turned out to be a hoax.

tumblr_kue7rt2wBu1qasnlao1_1280.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I've been reading the Meek lately.

It's very good. An excellent fantasy series with great art and storytelling. Very reccomended.

Please note that it is NSFW at parts. Because the heroine won't stop being nekkid.

I've been reading the Meek lately.

It's very good. An excellent fantasy series with great art and storytelling. Very reccomended.

Please note that it is NSFW at parts. Because the heroine won't stop being nekkid.

Okay, I read it.

It's a standard fantasy series, nothing spectacular storywise yet.

But the art is amazing. I love his fluid style.

Okay, I read it.

It's a standard fantasy series, nothing spectacular storywise yet.

But the art is amazing. I love his fluid style.

It is excellent art.

It reminds me of Avatar at points. Which is funny, because the writer/artist has a good deal of fanart on DeviantArt.

Quick thoughts on the most recent developments in some webcomics I like:

Gunnerkrigg Court: ...WOW.

Girl Genius: Eh. This arc's been dragging too long. At least the most recent development is interesting.

Order of the Stick: And the cycle of heroes breaking things continues...

Dr. McNinja: I have no idea what's going on. Cool!

Darths and Droids: R2-D2 is a jerk.

Two webcomics I found today:

KinkoFry: Some of the earlier jokes aren't that great, but the sheer artistic ability displayed in several cartoons more than makes up for it. Check it out, your eyeballs will thank you.

KUKUBURI: I just started this one but it looks to be shaping up into an interesting fantasy story. The art is clean and vibrant, plus it has a skeleton wearing a suit and trendy sunglasses.

I thought both of those were one strip and it confused me.

They were both good though.

tumblr_kvxhwpF70E1qzmy1to1_500.png

I need to get the Cyanide and Happiness book.

Latest posts

Back