Webcomics.

How do I shot web?

tumblr_ky9r1trPbV1qzxbido1_500.png
:lol:

Nice.

More thoughts on ongoing comics I like:

Dr. McNinja: I'm going to try that "IT MIGHT BE A SEGA DREAMCAST" trick this Halloween.

Gunnerkrigg Court: I like the humanization of Ysengrin.

Girl Genius: Story's picking up again. The return of Higgs is excellent.

Order of the Stick: I like how Jirix is a great foil to Redcloak. Redcloak's deluded himself that he's a good person. Jirix is that good person. Relatively, anyway.

8-Bit Theater: I grew a bit apathetic towards this a for a while, which is bad when it's the finale, regardless of what the author wants. But that was one of the greatest uses of Chekhov in memory.

Darths and Droids: I'm curious as to how pacifist Mace Windu will work out.

Have any of you ever seen Garfield minus Garfield?

What do you call a fully grown man who's most meaningful relationship is with his cat? Pathetic!

But what if you remove his cat and he continues on the same?

Here's a few samples:

fSymsOGXO5e1b21eU04grdbj_500.jpg

fSymsOGXO5e191sm7muz2Deo_500.gif

fSymsOGXO5e172npaV6L70kI_500.gif

What a sad, strange man...

Last edited:
Garfield Minus Garfield is a work of genius and is one of my favourite webcomics.

Don't buy the book. They reprint the originals next to them and it sort of ruins them.

Garfield Minus Garfield is a work of genius and is one of my favourite webcomics.

Don't buy the book. They reprint the originals next to them and it sort of ruins them.

i didn't even know there was a book. But I'm sure they probably have to print the originals for copyright reasons. But Jim Davis, the creator of Garfield is a super cool guy to allow this. He's actually said that he enjoys garfield minus garfield a lot and that it shows a different side of the strip. That's pretty awesome that a creator would respond that way instead of just suing them!

Welcome to quiete a long time ago in this thread Cap

While you're at it why don't you check out this hip new strip called "Dr. McNinja"

sorry

check out Dr.McNinja though, it's awesome

Bad Machinery. It's from the author of Scary Go Round (which I haven't read) and it's really well done. It's about English children in grammar school who live life, crack jokes, and solve the occasional supernatural mystery, the author does a good job of juggling multiple plot points as well as having a likable art style.

Hark, a vagrant is pretty good. I followed a link from Penny Arcade and found myself doing the Archive Binge. Some of the early art is crude and sometimes the jokes are too Canadian to understand, but every once in a while she drops a gem like this.
shellyfinal.png

Or this.
brontessm.png

Latest posts

Back