Weight Loss and Working Out

in order to keep my self motivated enough to keep going back into the gym. i decided to base my workouts on the boxing emphasis. and after 2 weeks of skipping rope, not jumping rope, skipping. it is one of the hardest things to do. maybe in another 2 weeks i'll be able to go 45 seconds without tripping.

So in a bid to break through my plateau that I haven't been able to get around for the past 8 months, I've decided to join my brother in some MMA training. We're gonna be checking some places out. One in particular offers Judo, BJJ, BBJ (no-gi) and kickboxing. The only thing that sucks is that it costs 130 for the all inclusive and about 80 bucks for just 1 art style. But you can't beat a free week.

Another place we're trying offers boxing, BJJ, kickboxing(with muay thai aspects) and submission wrestling with an upstairs gym and open mat on saturdays. All inclusive for $80 bucks. We're probably gonna go with this place for a year and then learn Judo from the place I mentioned before. Judo is the BJJ killer! It's an exciting time considering my job no longer allows me to get physical with inmates. Liberals, can't get rid of them, and you can't kill them because you'd be breaking the law. I lie, I just wanted a reason to say that.

Latest posts

Back