Weird Dreams

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
I ran a search for Weird Dreams, and couldn't find it, so here's my odd dream last night. Some background info regarding me.

-Currently, I am visiting some friends in Maine. They have no pets, nor do they want pets.
-I have been with a girl for three months now
-I had a cookie right before sleep.

The dream:

Starts off with me waking up in the morning at my friends house, and patting his three dogs hello. One is a wolf. Somewhere in the dream, the wolf is in actuality a girl, a very hot girl, hiding out as a wolf. We go to Auburn for some party time since my friend and his wife is feeling sick.

In Auburn, we party it up in some hot places like a Hot dog shack and a library, There seems to be a town wide party going on. During this whole thing, the incredibly hot chick, who now speaks Asian sometimes, is coming on to me. We are in the library about to enter the pot room to make out when I stop and remember about my girl.

THEN I LEAVE!

What the hell? I panicked and left. The dream ends with me watching a firework display then calling my friend to come pick me up.

I had a dream that my two cousins and I decided to basically say "**** it" to regular life. Only my oldest cousin can drive, so we all got in her car and left. They said that from now on, their jobs would be to find temporary work so we could make some money and not stay in one place too long. They told me my job was to steal anything not nailed down. After we left the last place we were at, we started running into people we knew from school, and then I had to motivate them to join in the efforts. From their we ended up launching a nation-wide campaign against school and capitalism and anything else that you are forced to take part in. It was pretty strange.

I've had a lot of strange dreams that I can't remember right now.

I recall one were I was at a place and there was a whole bunch of people I knew in high school and I see one girl the I've always regretted not pursueing, so I leave and get into an elevator. As I walk in I get a call, and some guy was on it mocking saying "Yeah I'm [Random] and I'm a stupid idiot" right then the elevator canble was cut and I was in free fall in the elevator. I recall actually feeling the cieling toughing my head then it crashes, all became dark I could sort of make out the wreckage of the elevator and I actually thought "Oh crap, I'm dead" then I woke up freaked out.

And I just want to say my favorite dreams are the action one, were I'm fight ninjas, or taking down a robot with wolverine claws, those kick ****ing ***.

Random said:
I've had that happen, its freaky

It really is. I've done it like... four times, and they were all major events, too. The scariest one I ever had (that felt most like the other ones) hasn't happened, but I'm afraid that it will.

I dreamt once that I found five bucks, and the following day, I found five bucks on the ground.

Also, in Middle School (Junior High, whatever you want to call it), 7th grade, I dreamt that one of my friends from 6th grade who left at the end of the year to attend a different school came back to visit our school, and the following day, she did.

I've yet to turn in to Spider-Man, though. :?

roguefan said:
Yeah, deja vu. And, apparently, if ya die in a dream, you're ****ed in real life.
I should be dead many times over then.

My last dream involed a Wal-Mart, Zombies, and me being shot several times by someone I haven't seen in about 6 years.

The first one I dreamed my great aunt died. Two days later, she did.

The next one I dreamed that some kid in a mall started shooting people, and then it changed so that some kid was in a school shooting people. A few days later, a kid in a local mall started sniping people. Another kid in a school on a reserve freaked out and started shooting kids there.

The next one I dreamed that someone planted bombs in the subways in London. I think we all know how that one turned out.

The one that didn't happen (yet, and never, I hope) was that I got a phone call from my mom, saying that they just announced on television that some country had just released a bomb that was headed over the northeastern coast of the U.S., and that there was nothing that could be done to stop it. If that one ever happens... can't say I didn't warn you.

Yeah, I have deja vu dreams as well. But I can't remember them until it happens in real life.

That must be a metaphor for smoke weed or something.

RedStarZero said:
The one that didn't happen (yet, and never, I hope) was that I got a phone call from my mom, saying that they just announced on television that some country had just released a bomb that was headed over the northeastern coast of the U.S., and that there was nothing that could be done to stop it. If that one ever happens... can't say I didn't warn you.
Well, Iran is years away from a long range nuclear strike like that. Now North Korea.... And if the stories on Russian info pipelines to Saddam are correct...

RedStarZero said:
Quick, someone dream up a intercepting missile NOW!!!

ProjectX2 said:
Yeah, I have deja vu dreams as well. But I can't remember them until it happens in real life.

That happens to me all the time. And I don't smoke weed or anything!

The night I saw V for Vendetta I had a dream I had to write a paper on it for school that focused on the 'Phoenix'-like qualities of the movie. When I woke up I was pretty stunned, because I realized there actually were all those connections with the Phoenix legend. I hadn't thought about that at all before.

I had a dream were in school some girl I don't remember wanted to hang out on Sunday. I woke up on saturday thinking "oh crap wants that girls name? Atleast I have all day to figure it out" but then I realize it was just a dream, not real at all.

Latest posts

Back