What characters have you never liked?

Nurhachi

what characters have you just never liked. Not for any particular reason, they just annoy you somehow. Everyones got one, whos yours.

Mines Storm

Forge. You should have seen how pissed I was when I played X-Men: Next Dimension.

and Jubilee

Venom was a good idea. Carnage was something scarier than Venom and keep him in check, which was alright. Then he was annoying and stayed for way too long.

Oh, Hammerhead and the Vulture need to be on this list too.

IcyFlames said:
Venom was a good idea. Carnage was something scarier than Venom and keep him in check, which was alright. Then he was annoying and stayed for way too long.

Oh, Hammerhead and the Vulture need to be on this list too.

I think Carnage was a good idea... I don't know if his staying around is annoying cos I don't read 616 too much but the idea as a whole was a good thought... Vulture ever since that stupid cutscene in the first Spiderman video game i think is cool.

I could be mean and say DD... But I won't. :wink:

Um, I don't have someone yet.

Sorry to offend you or your favorite character, Nurhachi. I was speaking my mind. I don't like Carnage. Feel free to not like *looks at avatar* Mr. BMF over here if you like. I just have a whole list of characters. Feel free to defend whomever you choose, because it might get brutal.

Banshee
Strong Guy
Hydro-Man
Mole Man
Ben Reilly (Ultimate Ben Reilly seemed alright, since he wasn't a clone)
Maggott
Whoever that guy was that destroyed NYC in GM's run in New X-Men (since it wasn't Magneto or Xorn)
Ultimate Juggernaut (until he actually does something)
Dr. Strange

You hate Maggott just cuz he's south african grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *angry face*

dont you....DONT YOU!!!!!!

Maggot is lame...

Anywho... the character that I hate? Doc Ock. I dont know see what people think is so cool about him and Superman.

Hey, I love all my African people, just not this one.

Joseph is also on my list. I'll stop now so others can chime in.

All lame X-Characters that are either plain lame or come from the 3rd dimension where Apocalypse took over and killed all humans which created a human race suppsoedly for the benefit of mutant/human wars. That didn't even make snese. But you get my drift.

DRIFT AWAY

ProjectX2 said:
All lame X-Characters that are either plain lame or come from the 3rd dimension where Apocalypse took over and killed all humans which created a human race suppsoedly for the benefit of mutant/human wars. That didn't even make snese. But you get my drift.

DRIFT AWAY

Yeah that's lame too....

ProjectX2 said:

DRIFT AWAY

Wait, are you referring to the AoA or something different?

Latest posts

Back