What Do you Read

Now re-reading WorldChanging.

Save the world, save the cheerleaders.

You know you all love your cheerleaders, people.

Currently reading a Dean Koontz book called Fear Nothing.

On one of the last days of school in 7th Grade, a friend of mine said "Parker, you HAVE to read this book. It's great. Here, I'm giving it to you."

About 7 years later, I've gotten around to it.

What I like most is the quotation on the cover.

"Fear Nothing will make you fear almost everything!"

Currently reading a Dean Koontz book called Fear Nothing.

On one of the last days of school in 7th Grade, a friend of mine said "Parker, you HAVE to read this book. It's great. Here, I'm giving it to you."

About 7 years later, I've gotten around to it.

What I like most is the quotation on the cover.

"Fear Nothing will make you fear almost everything!"

I read one of his. Velocity. It was a little too easy to figure out. I've always wanted to read Lightning which I've heard involves Time Travel and Nazis. Anything with Time Travel and Nazis and I'm there.

I read one of his. Velocity. It was a little too easy to figure out. I've always wanted to read Lightning which I've heard involves Time Travel and Nazis. Anything with Time Travel and Nazis and I'm there.

My friend and I wrote three episodes of a TV series where the villains were going to be time-travelling space Nazis, but we never got around to introducing them.

My friend and I wrote three episodes of a TV series where the villains were going to be time-travelling space Nazis, but we never got around to introducing them.

You should have called it Time Tank, and made it about a rag-tag team of soldiers who go through the different eras, blowing nazis up in a time-traveling sherman tank.

I was at the library the other day and I happened to find this collection of Godzilla novels written by Marc Cerasini, I believe. Hilarious stuff, not only in how he in no way is capable of capturing the epicness that the mythos should entail, not only in how he invents HORRIBLE new origins and explanations for all the kaiju, but also how the guy is so incredibly conservative all his Russians come off like KGB agents in Fire Fox, and he sets up this elaborate subplot about how if Godzilla had attacked at the turn of the century, Clinton and Gore, without naming names, would have handled the nation disastrously, until finally the common man establishes a conservative utopia. I read all this and was just laughing fit to be tied from the irony. Then I started thinking about the war, and Katrina, and Bush dancing a jig while he was waiting for McCain, and I got very sad :(.

Damn you, Godzilla.

Last edited:
I just fininshed reading the Maximum Ride series.

It started out as a guilty pleasure, but now it's one of the worst things I ever read.

I just fininshed reading the Maximum Ride series.

It started out as a guilty pleasure, but now it's one of the worst things I ever read.

Is that the one where those kids have wings?

I was previously interested in Looking Glass Wars after reading the first two issues of Hatter M. After the 4th, all interest was lost completely. Is it anything like Hatter M or something completely better?

I was previously interested in Looking Glass Wars after reading the first two issues of Hatter M. After the 4th, all interest was lost completely. Is it anything like Hatter M or something completely better?
IMHO, I'd probably take Hatter M over Looking Glass Wars, even though I haven't read Hatter M for the sole reason that I think it's hard for anyone above the age of 25 to read a book that goes "Thup-thup-thup! The razorcards went flying through the air!"

IMHO, I'd probably take Hatter M over Looking Glass Wars, even though I haven't read Hatter M for the sole reason that I think it's hard for anyone above the age of 25 to read a book that goes "Thup-thup-thup! The razorcards went flying through the air!"

:lol:

I couldn't get the idea that I was just reading a decently written fanfic out of my head.

Latest posts

Back