What summer event are you waiting for?

Which summer event are you waiting for?

• Total voters
Very hard decision between USM and Annuals. I went with annuals but im looking forward to all of these :D

I'm excited for them all, too. But I REALLY want to read Magneto's escape in "Magnetic North". So many characters coming in, new and recently new. And I think this may be a great Ultimate Magneto story. Better than the others. :)

I wanted to vote for the Magneto story, but Im terribly biased!! ;-) I mean Warriors might be the debut of Ultimate Deadpool! :rockon: And that totally excites me that inch bit more! :crazy:

TheManWithoutFear said:
They all, to me, are going to be good (USM may fall short) but Magneto's escape is going to be awesome... it even crosses over into UFF it's going to be huge.

I don't believe it does. I think the Magneto we've seen on the covers of UFF is from the universe that the UFF cross over to. His costume does not belong to a Magneto of any universe so far (though it looks like 616, hence the whole Team-up cross over being more plausible since they were kinda like 616) and I don't believe that the Ultimate guys will ever do crossovers in monthly books - only in mini-series like War, Six, Nightmare, Secret, and Extinction - which is a good thing, I think.

magneto all the way. Mystique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thread idea!

I went with the UXM event, Magnetic North. This will round out the entire series as we know it and probably leave what will be seen in Singer's run. I'm going to enjoy Vaughan while I can and, while I'm not excited to see his run end, I am interested to see how it will end. ;)

gotta go with the Ultimates. But I very much look forward to UXM and will pick that book up again for that story arc. ( i have dropped USM and UXM)

It was hard to choose but I went with Magnetic North. Finally get to see Magento again. Hopefully we also see the Return of the Brotherhood

Im eager for the return of Ultimate Toad!!

I remeber the first time I read Ultimate X-Men, it was with issue 3 and I remeber how excited I got when I saw the Brotherhood in Action!! :rockon:

Man that was hot even five laters looking back, it still is hot!!

Widdle Wade said:
Im eager for the return of Ultimate Toad!!

I remeber the first time I read Ultimate X-Men, it was with issue 3 and I remeber how excited I got when I saw the Brotherhood in Action!! :rockon:

Man that was hot even five laters looking back, it still is hot!!

Is Toad comfirmed to come back? It would be really cool to see him back!

ultimatedjf said:
I went with USM, but it's probably only because I'm always over-hyped for it, even if it does turn out to be crappy. :?

Reading USM lately is like standing in line to get kicked in the nuts. :(

UltimateE said:
Reading USM lately is like standing in line to get kicked in the nuts. :(

I blame the inker......Ultimate Moonknight looks like hes gonna be a great character tho

Goodwill said:
Is Toad comfirmed to come back? It would be really cool to see him back!

I hope that Toad does come back. I dont think he was in ROTK at all.

Latest posts

Back