What's a comic character time has forgotten?

Heres a spolier for the Orig Human Torch

He recently died at the end of New Invaders # 9, so I guess he's out

PX2, why don't you make an Ultimate Madcap.More obscure characters?
Plantman, Living Brain, Havn't seen Immortus in a while, Psuedo-Man, Lexington Looper, Brother Voodoo, Frank drake, Blade needs to return with force.

ProjectX2 said:
Possibly. Possibly.

I think that's the first time I've been disappointed of an ProjectX2 post.

Sunfire last appeared in the last Rogue arc. He had his legs cut off by Lady D., and then died (Rogue touched him for too long; not her fault or choice).

Silver Samuari was also in the last Rogue arc.

I could have sworn Elektra had killed the Samurai, did they mention anything about it?

icemastertron said:
Sunfire last appeared in the last Rogue arc. He had his legs cut off by Lady D., and then died (Rogue touched him for too long; not her fault or choice).

Silver Samuari was also in the last Rogue arc.

Are you forgetting Sunfire's appearances in MTU? :shock:

ultimatedjf said:
Are you forgetting Sunfire's appearances in MTU? :shock:
No. I didn't mention that cuz it was already mentioned. I was just explaning his other appearance, which if you by continuity, happens after MTU.

icemastertron said:
No. I didn't mention that cuz it was already mentioned. I was just explaning his other appearance, which if you by continuity, happens after MTU.

Ok, sorry. I just assumed since you had been gone for a week, you might have just skipped over some of the earlier posts and/or forgotten about his MTU appearances. :D

ultimatedjf said:
Ok, sorry. I just assumed since you had been gone for a week, you might have just skipped over some of the earlier posts and/or forgotten about his MTU appearances. :D
Lol, nah.

Well i can't remember who listed him but synch is dead.

Here are a few more
Caliban
Franklin Richards (I can't remember what happened to the kid he might be around still i just don't read ff4 so i haven't seen him since he disappeared from x-men pages)
Bloodscream
Penance(I don't know if i spelled that right but the orange chick with the diamond skin and fingers from GenX)
Shard
Random(Where's this guy at I loved him in X-Factor)
I got plenty more but you guys tell me if you know anything about these.

Random was cool. They need a Random team-up with Deadpool. Then my inner comic fanboy will be happy. :D

Latest posts

Back