What's a good RPG?

Anyone played the Star Ocean series? Seeing the Star Ocean 4 trailer was beyond awesome, and I've seen that Till the End of Time is available for the PS2 and was thinking of getting it.

Also, since The Last Hope is the 4th in the installment, are any of the other 3 (besides Till the End of Time) are available on the PS2 (or maybe even PS1?). I might get them all if they're worth it.
I have played them. The first is on SNES and only released in Japan but there is a translation for the ROM if you want to play it.
The second game was released everywere on PS1 and is really good. It also have one of the hardest optional bosses ever if you want a challange.
The third game, Till the End of Time, isn't as good as the second but still good and worth getting.

I have played them. The first is on SNES and only released in Japan but there is a translation for the ROM if you want to play it.
The second game was released everywere on PS1 and is really good. It also have one of the hardest optional bosses ever if you want a challange.
The third game, Till the End of Time, isn't as good as the second but still good and worth getting.
I see. Thanks.

I found Till the End of Time on Amazon (New, sold by them) for $20.

I am currenly playing Infinite Undiscovery that my brother is borrowing from GameFly. I just started it on Sunday and so far it's a good game. The mechanics are confusing a bit and is taking too long to really get used to, but it doesn't really hinder the gameplay much.

a dead RPG.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I crack myself up!

So, I'm not sure if it technically qualifies as an RPG... But I'm digging the hell out of Phantom Brave.

Latest posts

Back