What's on YOUR Desktop Vol. 2: You know your socks are untied right?

Austen was one of the producers of that show Tripping the Rift

it wasn't very good

unless it was another guy with the same name writing a crappy t.v. show

teaser-image-dooms-infinite-gauntle.jpg

I don't think it's been revealed yet, but maybe War of Kings?

Why would Doom be involved?

I didn't even know a Doom event was coming, it makes sense with what he has been doing. He has been up to something since Civil War. He is working with Loki, helping Red Skull & Namor. I hope this is all leading somewhere.

I didn't even know a Doom event was coming, it makes sense with what he has been doing. He has been up to something since Civil War. He is working with Loki, helping Red Skull & Namor. I hope this is all leading somewhere.

I don't know it's what someone said earlier, I mean the Infinity Gauntlet generally appears in cosmic stories doesn't it?

Well, Namor could have possibly confided in Doom as to the whereabouts of the Infinity Gems. I mean with Secret Invasion happening, Doom could easily sneak around and steal all the gems.

NovaCapIron.jpg

from What If? Annihilation

one thing bugs me about this image...how is Cap Breathing, I mean Nova's suit incorparates oxygen through his mask or something...not sure how, Iron Man is contained, but Cap i dunno.

NovaCapIron.jpg

one thing bugs me about this image...how is Cap Breathing, I mean Nova's suit incorparates oxygen through his mask or something...not sure how, Iron Man is contained, but Cap i dunno.
Maybe there is oxygen on that planet.

If it were the moon, then they could on be the Blue Area of the Moon, (where the Inhumans live/lived) which is supposed to have oxygen.

NovaCapIron.jpg

The look on Cap's face there would actually seem to suggest that he is in fact suffocating.

Latest posts

Back