Where Are They Now? UC! Hollywood True Stories

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
I've noticed alot of members have been absent lately. Some just recent and some for quite some time. Among those being EViL, SlimJim, Pandrio, Zombipanda, Doc Comic and I know I'm missing a few more. There were also ones I've seen in ressurrected threads recently like Synch and some guy named gajillions. Where are they now? fake or true stories acceptable.

I heard Zombipanda and mole had a duel to the death

Mole won

or so he says.

They have all left to form a mercenary division of the UC. Sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit, these men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the UC-Team.

Zombipanda and SLimjim both posted last week. I think they lurk.

Ultimate Bigby, who was suppose to comment on Blairwood and never di, is missing as well. I know he lurks, and posts evry now and then when he wants too.

EViL was funny and hilarious. His last posts explained how he was going to a poker tournament. Obviously, he poked the wrong her.

Doc Comic is currently hiding out in a mountain retreat building yet another Doc Comic Bot.

Zombipanda and SLimjim both posted last week. I think they lurk.

Ultimate Bigby, who was suppose to comment on Blairwood and never di, is missing as well. I know he lurks, and posts evry now and then when he wants too.

EViL was funny and hilarious. His last posts explained how he was going to a poker tournament. Obviously, he poked the wrong her.

Doc Comic is currently hiding out in a mountain retreat building yet another Doc Comic Bot.

just one? he's gotta think on a grander scale...like you wiht the clones

ETHSuc.jpg

WadeTUCS.jpg

Last edited:
I've noticed alot of members have been absent lately. Some just recent and some for quite some time. Among those being EViL, SlimJim, Pandrio, Zombipanda, Doc Comic and I know I'm missing a few more. There were also ones I've seen in ressurrected threads recently like Synch and some guy named gajillions. Where are they now? fake or true stories acceptable.

They all died. Of sadness. Mostly caused by Venom Melendez.

Latest posts

Back