Where do you get your TPB's?

Just a reminder that when you buy your TPBs through Amazon.com (often at 30% or so off) it helps out the site. I usually buy from Either Amazon.com or my local retailer. Sometimes if I have a coupon I will see what Borders has.

Is the shipping from Amazon to DK very expensive? Sorry too lazy to check it out. I would love to help the site man.

SeAcoW said:
Is the shipping from Amazon to DK very expensive? Sorry too lazy to check it out. I would love to help the site man.
I often order comics from Amazon.com to Finland, and the shipping cost is 4.49$ per shipment + 4.49$ per item. So for example for 3 books the cost would be 17.96$

vintsukka said:
I often order comics from Amazon.com to Finland, and the shipping cost is 4.49$ per shipment + 4.49$ per item. So for example for 3 books the cost would be 17.96$

Is it cheaper to order/ship from Amazon.co.uk?

UltimateE said:
The shipping prices are less but often the books cost a little more than Amazon.com and also UK has lower VAT than Finland and Amazon.co.uk adds the difference to the price, which Amazon.com doesn't do. So all in all for me it's cheaper to order from Amazon.com.

Of course it takes a while longer from USA than from the UK but I don't mind.

UltimateE said:

The range for graphic novels/tbps on .com is far higher.

While we're on the topic, does anyone know a website I can get the Universe/Paradise X trades?

popularcomics.com....

I gave u the address because u asked, but I will forewarn u, prepared to be let down and BORED.

Ultimates said:
popularcomics.com....

I gave u the address because u asked, but I will forewarn u, prepared to be let down and BORED.

Yeah i checked that earlier. Good prices, too bad about the ****ty range.

Johnny Bravo said:
Yeah i checked that earlier. Good prices, too bad about the ****ty range.
If those are the same guys as the eBay seller then thier shipping is horrific too.

Here in Sydney I buy me trades from a bookstore in the City called Kinokuniya. Its just this huge bookstore with a wide variety.

The prices pretty much are like $4-$5 cheaper then any comic shop, plus you get %10 off....Bargain.

ace

Latest posts

Back