Which CGI Hulk is better?

Which CGI Hulk do you believe is better?

• Ang Lee's Hulk

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Louis Letterier's Hulk

Votes: 33 66.0%
  • I don't know...I think both are cool.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I couldn't care less.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Which Hulk is better? It's the Jesus one.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
I don't really like either... I don't think the Hulk was designed for the screen.

I agree, Proj. But I do think the tech in the last few years made the recent Hulk edge out the other Hulk.

I did think that the new Hulk moved much better than the one in Lee's film. It just seemed more kinetic and graceful when the new Hulk was sprinting through New York, climbing up buildings and swinging under bridges. In fact he was kind of like Spider-Man.

This thread is serious?

New Hulk by far.

Seriously, people. Compared to this movie, Ang Lee's Hulk really just sucks. Stop kidding yourselves.

WTF? i thought houde double posted. i don't like where this is going. OR DO I???

*contemplates jumping the wagon*
*fears of being a follower*
*to be continued*
*question mark*

anyway, it's all opinion regardless what anyone thinks, but new hulk looks cooler and way more fun. he's much more in line with the physique of a professional body builder and they have many veins, muscles, ripply's and such. I like the new hulk because he looks like the comic version. Old hulk looked like a huge emo mongoloid with a huge brightness and contrast compared to normal people. like he was so green that it could be speculated he was throwing off waves of radiation everywhere he went.

Seriously. I have not seen anyone say "I like the new Hulk because he looks like the comic version."

I mean, hello, so did Lee's. :?

Hello?!

Last edited:
please, I'm THE MAN. get it right. And PM gets a cut. I don't know what of, I'm thinking broccoli. I think that's fair since he's a vegetarian and that's my favorite tree.

Actually, that's a good point, the Ang Lee Hulk looked a bit like the love child of the original mongoloid Hulk and Ed McGuiness'

Latest posts

Back