Which Corps Are You?

Re: Blackest Night (general discussion)

Just friggen keep producing great work Johns!!! Don't screw this up!!

okay.... why do i taste blood??

awwww... if you think you can.... wuss

I see what you did there.

The true light is mine! MINE! MINE! MINE!

Seriously, take it down a notch, or I'm going to insert that lantern into your chest, forcibly.

Ha! You guys know I win in the end anyway. I mean I just came back to life and they won't kill me off for at least twentyfive more years.

Seriously, take it down a notch, or I'm going to insert that lantern into your chest, forcibly.

You trespass and you will also be mine!

Ha! You guys know I win in the end anyway. I mean I just came back to life and they won't kill me off for at least twentyfive more years.

I will feast on your corpse for those twenty-five years!

Man, Fear is such a wussy color.

If you don't want it, I'll take it off your hands!

Oh look... it's the Gary Stu.... that's okay, you keep coming back, that gives people like me opportunities to create wonderfully creative ways to turn you back into worm food

Ultimate Houde said:
Man, Fear is such a wussy color.

Waaahhhh! If you dun like it, go whine at your John Waters looking leader.

You're all a bunch of pansies. I'm gonna go hang out the Flash and then go bang Star Sapphire.

:heart: I love you guys. :heart:

You know what? I am afraid I am quitting the purple love fest and joining up with

the font color you fear because it is hard to read!!!! (cue evil laugh here)

So I guess nobody wants to be a black lantern? I'd be excited to be the first one except that I'm dead

Latest posts

Back