Which Ultimate X Character Is In Dire Need of Change?

Very true.

I would, after #61, to see more of Xavier. There are things about him that we couldn't even imagine that are just beginning to crop up... He should be an interesting character from here to the end of Vaughan's run.

TheManWithoutFear said:
While I'm at it... The Ultimate Defenders need to be elaborated on.

Ultimate X characters, you dirty threadjacker. :p

A person who highjacks the thread so it suits their own purposes.

EDIT: Either that, or someone who steals your clothes.

The only X-related Ultimization that I'm unhappy with enough to really want a change is Emma Frost. All wrong. Too different from, say Astonishing X-Men Emma Frost.

We've barely seen her, though. I would say that, if Xavier has such a colorful past, it could be that Emma has the same. Keep the faith; I find her interesting, E.

Goodwill said:
We've barely seen her, though. I would say that, if Xavier has such a colorful past, it could be that Emma has the same. Keep the faith; I find her interesting, E.
Agree. Just because she her calm schoolteacher demeanor hasn't revealed the nasty little cat personality that her 616 counterpart has, doesn't mean it's not there, E.

ourchair said:
Agree. Just because she her calm schoolteacher demeanor hasn't revealed the nasty little cat personality that her 616 counterpart has, doesn't mean it's not there, E.
I dont think E's saying THAT, but just that her personality right now really doesnt go with someone like her.

Either way, I'm leaning towards with E. I would like to see the Emma Frost with the attitude. Maybe the events here will changer her into that! That would be perferct! Y'know, she just cant handle playing goodie too-shoes anymore, and finally decides to stop doing it the way shes doing it, and go the way her counterpart does!

That can work. You know it can!

icemastertron said:
I dont think E's saying THAT, but just that her personality right now really doesnt go with someone like her.

Exactly.

icemastertron said:
I would like to see the Emma Frost with the attitude.

Exactly.

Well, I am counting on the fact that Emma may have a few skeletons in her closet. I'm not saying that I want to see her stay the same, but I don't mind if she stays as is. It's a different Emma as it's a different Dazzler. We'll see, though, as Ice stated, we have yet to see her react to what has happened to Polaris. That could change everything since she'll likely be catching a lot of heat for not training her properly.

I wanna know a bit about Juggernaut. I mean, how his powers came to be, his past, assuming he's NOT Xavier's brother in UU, his attitude towards mutants if his power was required unnaturally, ect.

Russian Tank said:
I wanna know a bit about Juggernaut. I mean, how his powers came to be, his past, assuming he's NOT Xavier's brother in UU, his attitude towards mutants if his power was required unnaturally, ect.
We should soon see in the UXM Annual.

Goodwill said:
Well, I am counting on the fact that Emma may have a few skeletons in her closet. I'm not saying that I want to see her stay the same, but I don't mind if she stays as is. It's a different Emma as it's a different Dazzler. We'll see, though, as Ice stated, we have yet to see her react to what has happened to Polaris. That could change everything since she'll likely be catching a lot of heat for not training her properly.
I hope the skeletons are waiting there in the closet to hand her the traditionally skanktastic wardrobe we associate with 616 Emma. :twisted:

I'd also love to see a change in Angel. I know I've only read up to New Mutants, but for such a big deal about his arrival, he seemed far to reserved and scared. I mean Piotr's enough shy hunks for the team, Angel should be trying to pick up all the girls. Except Ororo. That'd be in very poor taste.

Latest posts

Back