Who Am I? game (movies)

It's been a long time since I saw that movie, I was going on memory. I figured Lydia's death would give Beatlejuice the undead-lovin' he was looking for.

I hope *somebody* gets this, because it's from a Hollywood movie that I love A LOT, but wasn't such a big hit, commercially. (That's already one extra clue.)

- I can see dead people.
- Most other people (in the reality of my movie) can't.
- I'm a full-grown adult.
- My antagonists are evil spirits, as opposed to actual demons.
- I'm something of a con artist.
- I did not originiate in a comic book.

Last edited:
Frank Bannister?

:shock:

Congrats! Either you're totally awesome, or I used too many clues that were too specific. Or perhaps some combination of both.

In any case, it's your turn.

Amazing.

(For those who don't know, he's Michael J. Fox's character from the under-rated The Frighteners. Not an extemely clever or ground-making movie, but one that's very enjoyable, just the same.)

:shock:

Congrats! Either you're totally awesome, or I used too many clues that were too specific. Or perhaps some combination of both.

In any case, it's your turn.

Amazing.

(For those who don't know, he's Michael J. Fox's character from the under-rated The Frighteners. Not an extemely clever or ground-making movie, but one that's very enjoyable, just the same.)
Only good movie Peter Jackson ever did.

Careful baxter, some would call that Heresey.

Anyway, here's the next clue:

-My death inspired many
-I had a terminal disease that required the removal of a body part.

I don't give him credit for LoTR. Too many other people were involved and did too much work for any one man to get the credit for those films.

And he cut Tom Bombadil.

The ****er.

I don't give him credit for LoTR. Too many other people were involved and did too much work for any one man to get the credit for those films.

And he cut Tom Bombadil.

The ****er.

Tom Bombadil was **** incarnate.

Here's another 2 clues

-I joined what many would call a para-military organization.
-In another life, I had a very successful music career

-Once my homework was to get in a fight...and lose.
-People around the country have chanted my name

I don't think it is, as he doesn't really fit some of the clues, but Tyler Durden?

Come on guys!

His name is Robert Paulson! Played by Meatloaf.

Damnit, of course it is. I was thinking it was someone from Fight Club, but I could only remember Tyler's name... :(

Latest posts

Back