who do you think ultimate spider girl is?

aunt may is not the fool she is in ASM. she would know if peter was not a natural born kid.

please don't forget that , the symbiote was used by peter , and it had peter's memories in carnage story. it's natural that it looked like him.since his father is the creator , i guess the symbiote can have memories of his father too (peter was talking about it when he was wearing the suit in venom storyline "i can feel him")

i also think that , peter that talks to mj in USM 98 is carnage itself. because he is obsessed with protecting her (putting her in a shell).

Last edited:
Issued said:
yeah yeah :) the smartest opinion ever.
(but it's the U-verse that might happen too)

I don't think opinion can really be smart. It's just your point of view. And if I'm right, then I'm giving you a well formulated "in your face."

Ninny.

Hibiki said:
I kinda think it'll be harry.

Alright, then. Now the question is, who in the Ultimate Universe is hairy.

Honestly, I'm sorry. I'm a little embarassed for myself.

Zombipanda said:
Alright, then. Now the question is, who in the Ultimate Universe is hairy.

Honestly, I'm sorry. I'm a little embarassed for myself.

Now I'm just confused. And I take a page from Ice.

*points to subnic*

Don't make me tap the sign. 10 points to whoever knows what that's from.

all right i'll be waiting for your "in your face" :)

let's talk about the whole ideas that were given already.

1-spider-girl is ultimate jessica drew
in my opinion jessica drew would not be a character that would be wasted inside the clone saga.still there is always a why not
2-spider-girl is a peter clone
for god's sake then why is she a "she" it would be male.still it looks like a smart idea.ben reilly can do anything.
3-spider-girl is another symbiote
carnage could imitate peter physically , in ben reilly's hands , why can't the symbiote become totally another person (and a female)
4-spider-girl is harry osborn
now , i really would love to see that one.

where did "hairy" pop-up from i thought we were talking about "harry"

Last edited:
Issued said:

in my opinion jessica drew would not be a character that would be wasted inside the clone saga.still there is always a why not
for god's sake then why is she a "she" it would be male.still it looks like a smart idea.ben reilly can do anything.
carnage could imitate peter physically , in ben reilly's hands , why can't the symbiote become totally another person (and a female)

Well Drew is my fav and I'll always root for her. However, and this has been said, she'll probably be introduced in the ultimates 3 or something.

Issued said:
2-spider-girl is a peter clone for god's sake then why is she a "she" it would be male.still it looks like a smart idea.ben reilly can do anything.

X-23 is a female clone of Wolverine. So it could happen.

What if its Peter spliced with Gwen??? Gweter Starker? hmm, kind of a dumb name... :shifty:

Last edited:
has stark inside :)

to talk in sense - that really is impossible , if the carnage symbiote doesn't have the perk of "stealing dna code" from it's victims :). then it can be gweter stark....

Issued said:

where did "hairy" pop-up from i thought we were talking about "harry"

5-a girl kidnapped, brainwashed(IRL this not nice), and geneticly manipullated to have peter's powers

Zombipanda said:
6 - It's Aunt May
7 - It's Wilson Fisk's wife
8 - It's Ayn Rand

spider-girl is so obviously wearing a symbiote suit shooting web from her finger peter did that in the venom arc

i bet her real identity is julia carpenter (spider-woman 2) she wore a similar suit

gemini-mk said:
spider-girl is so obviously wearing a symbiote suit shooting web from her finger peter did that in the venom arc

i bet her real identity is julia carpenter (spider-woman 2) she wore a similar suit

ugh, that ***** is retarded. Arachnid is the worst superhero name ever.

if she is a female peter parker who has probably chosen the name jessica drew, i dont mind but what is she gonna look like - peter with long hair - cos peter aint much of a looker gosh imagine him as a girl! SCARY! so since she is peter how do we discribe her relationship to him - sister? (since twins are sort of natures clones), ? im sooooooooo confused!:shock:

When i first saw the cover i thought it was Gwen for some reason. So Im gonna saw a female Peter.

But for my way out of right field answer im gonna a say Peters mom with the Scripion guy being a clone of Peter's dad. Both early in the cloning stages lol.

Latest posts

Back