• Scarlet Witch

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Hank Pym (as whoever)

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
cmdrjanjalani said:
Still isn't Wizard part of the Sentry hoax a few years back?
What hoax was that?

cmdrjanjalani said:
They also mentioned Crossover as if it was 100% sure that the other Reed was from regular Marvel.
No, they were just like many other comic sites, "A possible 616/UU crossover?".

cmdrjanjalani said:
Still isn't Wizard part of the Sentry hoax a few years back?

Yes.

Ice - the hoax was that Sentry really was a lost character and the issues really were lost, only to be revealed that it was part of the story.

UltimateE said:
Ice - the hoax was that Sentry really was a lost character and the issues really were lost, only to be revealed that it was part of the story.
Oh, ok. Before my time of collecting.

Thanks.

icemastertron said:
Oh, ok. Before my time of collecting.

Thanks.

They collected some of the material in the Sentry TPB.

UltimateE said:
They collected some of the material in the Sentry TPB.
Right. Just meant the hoax was before I started collecting.

But to get back on topic, I don't think anyone will actually die. Seriously wounded? Oh yeah. Maybe not as bad as Fury, or maybe even worse. But death...not anyone on the team, anyways. Maybe a bad guy.

And now I see why Millar asked for a speedster and said it was for something in the Ultimate U.

cmdrjanjalani said:
I also think they will end up as the Ultimate Avengers on U3. It would be a nice homage that like the regular version, Loki was one of the causes why the Avengers were formed.

I mentioned in U2 #1 that Volstagg said Loki would assemble the superheroes against Thor - and completely forgot about it.

Thank you for reminding me by pointing this out. That's a damn fine catch. :D

Remember how Loeb said the first two Ultimates volumes were origins?

I really think what Tony has been up to is getting ready for the independence of the Ultimates, something he knew would happen (though probably he didn't know how or why) as an inevtiable conclusion to a rising arms race.

Umm, take out Hawkeye. He's totally expendable, and I've wanted him to die ever since I first saw he was on the team.

Synch said:
Umm, take out Hawkeye. He's totally expendable, and I've wanted him to die ever since I first saw he was on the team.

Whoa! Kill Hawkeye? Why'd anyone wanna kill Hawkeye?

Guijllons said:
Widow is the only one I would think possibly won't survive at this stage.

That was my guess.

Bass said:
I really think what Tony has been up to is getting ready for the independence of the Ultimates, something he knew would happen (though probably he didn't know how or why) as an inevtiable conclusion to a rising arms race.

Good point.

A direct quote from Bryan Hitch, on whether there will be a 13th issue this volume:

"No issue 13 but we got upstairs approval to have issue 12 be as long as we need it to be; expect at least 48 pages. Issue nine is nothing to what's coming. NOBODY is expecting what happens in the last issue. I'm such a tease..."

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think Tony should die somewhere down the line. Not in this arc but I hope Loeb gives him a tough time in Vol. 3 with the tumor.

BASS: No, it's Loeb who will be giving US the tough time.

Rhyo said:
A direct quote from Bryan Hitch, on whether there will be a 13th issue this volume:

"No issue 13 but we got upstairs approval to have issue 12 be as long as we need it to be; expect at least 48 pages. Issue nine is nothing to what's coming. NOBODY is expecting what happens in the last issue. I'm such a tease..."

I already know. It turns out Nick Fury is really Richard Nixon, alive and well, after some extensive plastic surgery and skin pigmentation. It also explains Nick's haircut. Get it? Tricky Nick...Tricky Dick...makes sense.

Awesome news on an at least 48 page issue...though I guess that just means it'll be delayed that much more. Expect not to see Ultimates 2 #12 until August, I'd say.

holy crap, that'd be awesome.

super-hero (but ambiguously a super-villian) richard nixon who is black and samuel l. jackson. he can have special moves! one can be called the TRIANGULAR DIPLOMACY PUNCH! thats where he punches one villian, and the other villian wonders why he wasn't punched, then the two villians turn on each other as samuel l. nickxon financially prospers.

also, captain red is just aaron burr with extensive prlastic surgery. and he only hates america bc hamilton is on the 10-spot and not him.

HAMILTOOOOOOOON!

I think Pym is going to die and Quickie and Wanda will go back to the X-men. Black Widow will became a villain and Thor will be like Sentry in the New Avengers.

Latest posts

Back