• Scarlet Witch

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Hank Pym (as whoever)

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
TheManWithoutFear said:
I was thinking about this too. Also no one noted that Scarlet Witch seemed to be in major trouble when she lost control. Maybe she disintegrated herself? :shock:

I'll have to think about this though

I was thinking Scarlet Witch seemed like she was in big trouble in issue 9, too. Although Quicksilver was the first one tagged in that issue....I think he will make it. Maybe it's just because I was starting to like Ultimate Quicksilver and I want him to live...

An Ultimate Quicksilver without his sister would certainly make him more intereting...

I'm starting to wonder.

Is guaranteed that there is one dead character?

Used to think Widow was the likely choice, but now she has been neutralized so short of an execution. Plus, I thought they'd make a Nina out of her so it would be cool to have her survive for a while.

I mean, she killed Jawkeye's whole family, not just his wife. She's Nina Myers time ten! (And would you look at that, she was dating a Tony too!)

If you gonna kill someone, kill Pym. I like him, but he is a better candidate. Especially if he dies wanting to redeem himself but failing to do it.

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
If you gonna kill someone, kill Pym. I like him, but he is a better candidate. Especially if he dies wanting to redeem himself but failing to do it.

Yeah....Bass's post on the first page says it all.........

My posts always sum everything up.

This is why the angels of heaven cried when you changed your sig from my ultimate quote of cool ultimate ultimateness.

I HAVE RUN LOW ON WIT.

I suggested in another thread that Widow would either be killed or imprisoned and we'd get a new Widow. But she looks like she's done; if she isn't dead by now she's probably not going to die unless it's in some kind of mass destruction thing where she just happens to be involved, i.e. she's in prison and it is destroyed, maybe inadvertantly.

Bass said:
My posts always sum everything up.

This is why the angels of heaven cried when you changed your sig from my ultimate quote of cool ultimate ultimateness.

I HAVE RUN LOW ON WIT.

Meh....I'm just in a down mood because of the deployment. I'm in a "gonna shoot to kill" mode right now. In about an hour I'll go down to the range and let off a couple hundred rounds....that always makes me happy. Once I lighten up I'll change it to something cool and funny.

In the meantime think of something for me to quote. :D

Oh yeah.....

UltimateE said:
I suggested in another thread that Widow would either be killed or imprisoned and we'd get a new Widow. But she looks like she's done; if she isn't dead by now she's probably not going to die unless it's in some kind of mass destruction thing where she just happens to be involved, i.e. she's in prison and it is destroyed, maybe inadvertantly.

You don't think Fury would come back at the end and put a bullet in her?

Victor Von Doom said:

Nah, not really his style. He'd slap her around if he had to interrogate her, but Tony already has all her secrets. She's useless.

Victor Von Doom said:

Damned well ought to, and it would make a lot of sense, but he won't.
Can't have super-competent, cyberneticly-enhanced loose ends running about — "brain damaged" or otherwise — can we? She's now a huge liability so long as she's drawing breath. She needs to be put down. But then maybe the liberators will "rescue" her. In any case, I'd be mightily impressed if she outright DIES. She's too tantalizing as a future plot-driver.

so what about the nanites in her head controlled by Tony? Did they win a holiday abroad or something? Otherwise she's at his beck and call and too usefull, let alone too pretty, to splat. IMHO.

I think Black widow's going to wish she had been executed when SHIELD is done with her.

MaxwellSmart said:
I think Black widow's going to wish she had been executed when SHIELD is done with her.
She's not that type of person. She'll just take the pain and keep her mouth shut about whatever is asked of her, as in- information wise and what not.

Ice said:
She's not that type of person. She'll just take the pain and keep her mouth shut about whatever is asked of her, as in- information wise and what not.

How do you know?

Ice said:
Because that's her type of character. You really think she'll just give up any secrets?

Yes, especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. resort to drastic measures. Presuming she lives through this, of course...

Ice said:
Because that's her type of character. You really think she'll just give up any secrets?
You mean, will she give them what they want so they don't kill her?

I'd say so.

I still think were going to see Hawkeye do some sadistic s*** to Black Widow. This is not a guy who's going to let this b**** get away with killing his family.

He might not make it, though. Grief has a way of driving people to be... not quite suicidal, but definitely not care about their own lives. He could very well sacrifice his own life to achieve some greater good. (I take this all back if he already been listed in Ultimates V3.)

Ice said:

She sure did seem like she was about to after Tony crippled her.

E said:
She sure did seem like she was about to after Tony crippled her.
Could have been a ruse, though. Get him close for a final attack or something. I mean, after being with them for over 2 years or so and really hating the country, I just don't see how she would betray her own country she did all this for.

S'just how I see it.

Latest posts

Back