Who has the hotter comic babes?

Who's Hotter?

  • DC (Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Lois Lane)

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Marvel (Invisible Woman, Scarlet Witch, Black Cat, Storm)

    Votes: 27 67.5%
  • None

    Votes: 2 5.0%

  • Total voters
    40

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Who has the hotter babes DC or Marvel?

BirdsOfPrey02.jpg
Supergirl06.jpg
WonderGirl02.jpg


vs

EmmaFrost03.jpg
Phoenix01.jpg
Elektra01.jpg






I'm going to have to go with DC. Supergirl is my favorite female comic hero. I alsp really like Huntress. Plus Starfire, Wondergirl, Black Canary.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
One equation; Emma Frost + Stepford Cuckoos + Me = Good times...
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
I dunno if it's the worst thread ever. I'm looking at TGO's avatar and I'm really thinking about how much playing with himself he gets away with....
 

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
TheManWithoutFear said:
I dunno if it's the worst thread ever. I'm looking at TGO's avatar and I'm really thinking about how much playing with himself he gets away with....

How much don't I get away with?
 

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
You're gross, DIB, gross in the HEAD!

(I say DC, because of Zatanna, and women with personalities)
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Dr.Strangefate said:
You're gross, DIB, gross in the HEAD!

(I say DC, because of Zatanna, and women with personalities)

Oh, come off your high horse. Were it a picture of Superboy with a defined cod-piece you'd be all about it. ;)
 

Entropy

Well-Known Member
Firstly, I just want it made known how abborent and destably demeaning to not only women, but all sexes, I find this thread. It is a horrible, shameful, perverted and degrading thing and whoever seriously responds should be ashamed of themselves:evil: :evil:

Secondly, Marvel wins.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Entropy said:
Firstly, I just want it made known how abborent and destably demeaning to not only women, but all sexes, I find this thread. It is a horrible, shameful, perverted and degrading thing and whoever seriously responds should be ashamed of themselves:evil: :evil:

Secondly, Marvel wins.
:lol:
 

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Entropy said:
Firstly, I just want it made known how abborent and destably demeaning to not only women, but all sexes, I find this thread. It is a horrible, shameful, perverted and degrading thing and whoever seriously responds should be ashamed of themselves:evil: :evil:

Secondly, Marvel wins.


HA. Like women actually have rights.
 

Guijllons

Well-Known Member
There's not even any irony to this thread is there TGO?

Can any of your friends set you up with a girl at all? It will probably do you good.
 

Synch

Well-Known Member
ourchair said:
I find the terms 'mound', 'camel toe' and 'oyster bed' to be thoroughly offensive and disgusting.
And still somehow I laugh at you guys. Ha! oyster bed, that is hilarious. Oh and Marvel hands down. Storm, Shard, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Mystique, Dani Moonstar, Siren, Lilandra, Meggan, Threnity, Black Cat, Typhoid Mary, Elektra, and the list could go on for minutes.
 

MaxwellSmart

Well-Known Member
They're almost all drawn as whores anyway, why does it matter which artists have better taste in women?

I don't know what is sadder, that this thread exists or that twelve people voted in the pole so far.
 
Last edited:

naughtyninja

Well-Known Member
while i'm more of a marvel fan, i had to end up voting for the DC girls. they seem to come with a hella lot less emotional baggage. angst is just such a turn off.
 
Top