Who has the hotter comic babes?

Who's Hotter?

• DC (Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Lois Lane)

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Marvel (Invisible Woman, Scarlet Witch, Black Cat, Storm)

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • None

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Who has the hotter babes DC or Marvel?

BirdsOfPrey02.jpg
Supergirl06.jpg
WonderGirl02.jpg

vs

EmmaFrost03.jpg
Phoenix01.jpg
Elektra01.jpg

I'm going to have to go with DC. Supergirl is my favorite female comic hero. I alsp really like Huntress. Plus Starfire, Wondergirl, Black Canary.

Worst.

Thread.

EVAR.

One equation; Emma Frost + Stepford Cuckoos + Me = Good times...

TheManWithoutFear said:
I dunno if it's the worst thread ever. I'm looking at TGO's avatar and I'm really thinking about how much playing with himself he gets away with....

How much don't I get away with?

You're gross, DIB, gross in the HEAD!

(I say DC, because of Zatanna, and women with personalities)

Firstly, I just want it made known how abborent and destably demeaning to not only women, but all sexes, I find this thread. It is a horrible, shameful, perverted and degrading thing and whoever seriously responds should be ashamed of themselves:evil: :evil:

Secondly, Marvel wins.

Entropy said:
Firstly, I just want it made known how abborent and destably demeaning to not only women, but all sexes, I find this thread. It is a horrible, shameful, perverted and degrading thing and whoever seriously responds should be ashamed of themselves:evil: :evil:

Secondly, Marvel wins.
:lol:

Entropy said:

Secondly, Marvel wins.

HA. Like women actually have rights.

ourchair said:
I find the terms 'mound', 'camel toe' and 'oyster bed' to be thoroughly offensive and disgusting.
And still somehow I laugh at you guys. Ha! oyster bed, that is hilarious. Oh and Marvel hands down. Storm, Shard, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Mystique, Dani Moonstar, Siren, Lilandra, Meggan, Threnity, Black Cat, Typhoid Mary, Elektra, and the list could go on for minutes.

They're almost all drawn as whores anyway, why does it matter which artists have better taste in women?

I don't know what is sadder, that this thread exists or that twelve people voted in the pole so far.

Last edited:
while i'm more of a marvel fan, i had to end up voting for the DC girls. they seem to come with a hella lot less emotional baggage. angst is just such a turn off.

Latest posts

Back