Who has the hotter comic babes?

Who's Hotter?

• DC (Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Lois Lane)

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Marvel (Invisible Woman, Scarlet Witch, Black Cat, Storm)

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • None

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
The saddest thing about this thread is that you guys are fighting over FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!!!!

I mean, if it was like who was the comic book actress thread we had a while back it would be ok, but this is just sad.

René said:
The saddest thing about this thread is that you guys are fighting over FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!!!!

I mean, if it was like who was the comic book actress thread we had a while back it would be ok, but this is just sad.

I like to think we are talking about the costumes... Like if a really hot babe would be dressed as Zatanna with that fishnets and all.... that...that would be cool

ourchair said:
ssentnoh ad si annataZ

Actually, the spell would be:

"annataZ si da ssentoh"

People always get that wrong.

And DIB, who do you think you're kidding? :p

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think he questioned your sexuality. At least it'd be damn funnier that way. And probably deserves PotD

Oohhhh, ok. Well, he'd probably be able to tell better than anyone else. Gaydar and all that.

And for that matter, I now question DSF's sexuality. You're gay? Yeah, right, and the other Doc is straight. Pfffssshhhtt!

Last edited:
DIrishB said:
And for that matter, I now question DSF's sexuality. You're gay? Yeah, right, and the other Doc is straight. Pfffssshhhtt!

:scared:

*grabs the women and runs*

slimjim said:
snoopsmh.gif
Apparently, Snoop disapproves.

DC. Marvel girls always seemed just a tad too slutty (seriously, look at some of the costumes...........I mean really........look at them........... ... .. .)

And all of you who look down on this thread are just fooling yourselves. You're a nerd. We're all nerds. Its a sad truth that you'll have to except.

moonmaster said:

DC. Marvel girls always seemed just a tad too slutty (seriously, look at some of the costumes...........I mean really........look at them........... ... .. .)

And all of you who look down on this thread are just fooling yourselves. You're a nerd. We're all nerds. Its a sad truth that you'll have to except.

That is your greatest post ever.

moonmaster said:

This is the third post this week Moony has confused "except" with "accept".

And I'm just proving my nerdness by pointing that out.

UltimateE said:
Worst.

Thread.

EVAR.

I agree. You are very intelligent. Not to mention dead sexy. And I'm not even gay.

moonmaster said:

Too slutty? Seen Churchill's Supergirl, Deodato's thong-defining run on Wonder Woman and Balent's seam-bursting Catwoman?

DC wins.

Latest posts

Back