Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The "I make abominations for a living" Lizard

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • The Mad "I bet you didn't realize I was here" Tinkerer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aunt "stop skipping school" May

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Sorry I didn't add DP dude, but the list was getting crazy, and I din't think anyone liked him. 8)

Iceshadow said:
I hope Spidey doesn't resort to that.:sick:
He wouldn't, but Jackal did! And Wolverine would totaly hit that, as would every character who isn't Peter (including MJ and Kitty). :twisted:

TheManWithoutFear said:
Hehehehe! :lol:

I picked Electro. He's always been my favorite USM villain.

Otherwise I'd go without bias and choose Norman Osborne if The Green Goblin didn't suck but he does and Norman kicks ***.

Wait... What? They are the same person! And what has Norman done that wasn't Goblin related, warranting a seperate category?

Captain Morgan said:
Wait... What? They are the same person! And what has Norman done that wasn't Goblin related, warranting a seperate category?

Trust me. They're not the same character. Ultimate Green Goblin is lame... the lamest ultimate creation ever next to Ultimate Hobgoblin. Norman Osborne is a true Spider-Man antagonist and the greatest villain character with the best and most intriguing story potential.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Trust me. They're not the same character. Ultimate Green Goblin is lame... the lamest ultimate creation ever next to Ultimate Hobgoblin. Norman Osborne is a true Spider-Man antagonist and the greatest villain character with the best and most intriguing story potential.

But we are talking about USM villains here, not 616. Besides, Ult. GG owns. He was my second choice. He is Norman's crazy genuis wrapped in a chocalate monster coating. :wink:

Seriously, is anyone actually voting based on USM, or are you going for your favorite 616 character? Cause Ultimate Venom had one issue and a game which we don't know counts. How is he in the lead?

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
the lamest ultimate creation ever next to Ultimate Hobgoblin

Ultimate Punisher.

TheManWithoutFear said:

FACT. After reading Ultimate Six...anyone who thinks that Osborne isn't the biggest threat to Parker is crazy. Read the page where Parker is kidnapped by Osborne's gang and then breaks outta his bondages. In one instant--Osborne owns Peter. So much to the point that Peter is ready to take on Capt America.

Osborne all the way. The Goblin is just a weak imitation of Abomination. A giant flaming demon? Lame. A brilliant scientist, coniving businessman, evil genius? Brilliant.

Captain Morgan said:
But we are talking about USM villains here, not 616.

As are we.

Captain Morgan said:
Seriously, is anyone actually voting based on USM, or are you going for your favorite 616 character? Cause Ultimate Venom had one issue and a game which we don't know counts. How is he in the lead?

Question - are you voting on USM or 616? I ask this because although the Venom arc was geniusly written...the actual character of Venom in UU is pretty lame. A mindless monster who we can't tell if he wants to bond with Parker or just revenge. And if revenge....why?

Now I know you voted for Kingpin....but what has Kingpin done? To me it seems he's done nothing but get embarassed by Spidey over and over. If anything they've neutered the Kingpin.

E said:
Ultimate Punisher.

Hello? Boomerang? Gladiator? Carnage?

E said:
Ultimate Punisher.

Not to be confused with this Ultimate Punisher. :wink:

I got more shameless plugs than Donald Trump. 8)

TheManWithoutFear said:
I fully agree with this because it's 100% true.

I go with Venom. You know one day Eddie will come back and I'm sure they'll be writing the fight to end all fights.

I'm still waiting On GG. I'm sure he's cooking something up something big. Besides Bendis is going to write USM for ever. The next writer could have something big plan for him.

FACT. After reading Ultimate Six...anyone who thinks that Osborne isn't the biggest threat to Parker is crazy. Read the page where Parker is kidnapped by Osborne's gang and then breaks outta his bondages. In one instant--Osborne owns Peter. So much to the point that Peter is ready to take on Capt America.

Osborne all the way. The Goblin is just a weak imitation of Abomination. A giant flaming demon? Lame. A brilliant scientist, coniving businessman, evil genius? Brilliant

See, I don't see them as seperate entities ever since he gained full control over his Goblin form. Because all his actions stem from the Oz drug, all of Osbourn's actions are connected to the Goblin form. He considers himself the next step in human evolution when he is in that shape.

And that scene is what makes me think he is so awesome. But he could have done it in Goblin form to the same effect. Until we get evidence that Norman is incapable of being the badass he is in human form while he goes Goblin, I see no reason to consider them seperate beings. Part of what makes the Goblin so awesome is that he IS Norman. Norman would probably never leave that form if he could avoid it.

Question - are you voting on USM or 616? I ask this because although the Venom arc was geniusly written...the actual character of Venom in UU is pretty lame. A mindless monster who we can't tell if he wants to bond with Parker or just revenge. And if revenge....why?

Now I know you voted for Kingpin....but what has Kingpin done? To me it seems he's done nothing but get embarassed by Spidey over and over. If anything they've neutered the Kingpin

Well, I didn't say who was the most dangerous villain. That is a whole new ball game. King Pin is my favorite villain because of his interactions with Spidey. King Pin is the source of the best jokes of the series, and invited Spider-Man, a boy that cost him 3 Million dollers, to eat pizza with him. Basically, he is the villain that I like to see the most.

You could argue he is a pretty big force though, simply because he is the only villain that can't be put away by SHIELD. He walked away from a trial that had him crushing a man's skull on video. He is a force to be reckoned with.

And I don't think GG is the MOST dangerous villain, because he doesn't want Peter dead, but on his side. He probably wouldn't kill him immediatly, or release his name to the press. Electro would kill him given half a chance, and Electro, Sand-Man, and Kraven would all release his name to the press out of spite.

Latest posts

Back