Who should get ultimized next?

Who do you think should get ultimized next?

• Sunfire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (post comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
deadpool.jpg

While not an X-man, he is from weapon X, so he could fit in.....Maybe the story could explore wolvie's past a little more.

Is that a picture of ULTIMATE Deadpool?

He'd be an interesting decision, though I think Millar chopped off a good place to get information about Wolverine's past. Sabertooth. If he is really dead, then Wolverine won't know where to go next. He claimed to have killed his wife and son... That was a mistake on Millar's part.

Ultimate Deadpool could work excellently. The potential is there. Just straighten out his past and keep the sense of humor intact. I'd never ask anything of the Ultimate office again.

Yes, I wish Sabretooth would make his return. It would pump some action in the comic. But who I really think should show up is the Reavers. They were cool cyborg enemies. And they can even introduce Ultimate Lady Deathstryke!! :D !!

You know who could be really cool if done properly - Brood. Get rid of the space traveling stuff and keep the bit about the queen laying her eggs in people - make it mutants to make them a real menace - and that could be a darn cool story.

Hmmmm.... maybe thats who Vaughun is secretly ultimizing....
maybe....... :|

Too soon for Sage...

I would think that Vaughan was going to leave out the Brood since they were simply written off as Danger Room dummies.

Latest posts

Back