• Ultimate Hercules

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultimate Warbird

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ultimate Photon

• Ultimate Quasar

• Ultimate Captain Marvel (the human one, not Photon)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • other/new to Ultimates

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahem

Wolverine, Spider-Man, Power Man, Spider-Woman, The Sentry.

but only after the Ultimates Disassembled

then we'll have The Ultimate New Ultimates.

but seriously I would like to see someone who wasn't a classic Avenger like Daredevil or Moon Knight. Plus we still need Black Panther.

I acctually set this poll up cuz, I really don't know and wanted to base an opinion off of you guys.

I'de like to see maybe She-Hulk, Black Pather, Spider-Woman, or Wonder Man.

I mean we kind of have a set up for Ultimate She-Hulk and Ultimate Spider-Woman. Nick Fury would not pass up a chance to create some one to take down the hulk or Peter. With the Hulk. Jennifer wants answers for what happened to her cousin. Try to find the Hulk formula notes and the formula. have maybe someone try to steel it from her and she injects it into herself. As for Spider-Woman. Maybe that will become Fury's ace in the hole when he tries to take peter's powers away.

Spade said:
i would love to see vison on the team. before she-hulk can join they need too introduce her first same with anyone not yet ultimized

Interesting thought. Hummm. ;-)

I like this poll...

Ok, I voted Ultimate Wonder-Man I think he'd make the best ultimization based on what other people have said about him. I know little but enough about him. I don't think people introduced in the UU should join I think they should be original and finda way to introduce new characters. Wonderman would be cool. I think Doc. Strangefate had a good idea for him.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I like this poll...

Ok, I voted Ultimate Wonder-Man I think he'd make the best ultimization based on what other people have said about him. I know little but enough about him. I don't think people introduced in the UU should join I think they should be original and finda way to introduce new characters. Wonderman would be cool. I think Doc. Strangefate had a good idea for him.

What was Doc Strangefate say for Ultimate Wonder Man?

I choose Falcon....... i like how he was done in nightmare, but then different writers have different takes on characters.............

TheManWithoutFear said:
Only reason I didn't pick Vision is because obviously he should be coming soon.

I hope he is...we haven't seen him yet, though we may in the last two issues of Secret or somewhere in Extinction...heck he could even show up in Ultimates 3. (Vision II already made an appearance in Ultimates 2, so thats covered, just not the same Vision.)

DIrishB said:
I hope he is...we haven't seen him yet, though we may in the last two issues of Secret or somewhere in Extinction...heck he could even show up in Ultimates 3. (Vision II already made an appearance in Ultimates 2, so thats covered, just not the same Vision.)

I've thought since Visions alien body is so messed up, that Vision Two will become visions new body. And intangi-girl technology will go into vision so he can phase.

Hawkeye101 said:
I've thought since Visions alien body is so messed up, that Vision Two will become visions new body. And intangi-girl technology will go into vision so he can phase.

Its possible, but currently the first Vision is at some unknown location having his robot brain picked by Falcon to learn more about Gah Lak Tus.

DIrishB said:
Its possible, but currently the first Vision is at some unknown location having his robot brain picked by Falcon to learn more about Gah Lak Tus.

Ah-ha! Not unless all of the Ultimate Galactus trilogy takes place before Ultimates 2, or wait 3? Oh crap I've confused myself! (Everyone else please stay on topic)

Falcon seems like too much of a scientist to be big up on joining the world's premiere superhuman team. I imagine when he's done with what Fury needs him for, he'll be back to trying to raise the dead and all.

Vision (I assume Vision 2 would simply be called Vision publicly because Vision 1's existence isn't known to them) is a bit of a given at this point, although I'd be curious to see how he and Ultron fare against each other considering they were built as... I think they're a pair. I doubt that given how hard Hank worked on them, he'd have managed vastly different capabilities in the two robots.

Spider-Woman as the anti-Peter won't happen, because if it was that simple (SHIELD, after all, DOES possess all of Norman's research and such) it would have happened by now. Why bother having to threaten some poor kid about it, when you could just have him knocked off and replaced by a hand-picked soldier who got the treatment?

Same with the She-Hulk, at least the idea that was suggested. While there have been some changes to modernize characters, I doubt that turning Jennifer from a lawyer to a scientist just to be able to create a She-Hulk will ever happen. More likely idea would be something like in 616. Perhaps they finally track the Jolly Green Giant down and haul him in, and she needs medical treatment, requiring the blood transfusion and therefore the transmission of the chemicals that turn him into the Hulk? Much more plausible this time around, since the Hulk was created via injectable chemical serum rather than radiation.

Not too keen on any of the others either, honestly. I'm thinking more along the lines of the Scott Lang Ant-Man and such, especially since we've been shown in U2 that the government and Pym have ongoing legal problems. He developed the helmet while working for them, along with the size reduction formula, and neither has been talked about since he left the team. Obviously it's probably a space matter (not a particularly important issue) but it could be resurrected to put an Ant-Man back on the team, or Yellowjacket if Janet decides to quit after U2.

Honestly, it's a pity they're going to go with new Ultimates for U3. They've already chewed through the first two teams for the most part (founding Avengers and the second round), and dismissing all of them really doesn't leave many desirable and/or powerhouse characters to draft onto the team.

Next Ultimates member

It would cool to see an old school villian become an ultimate. I could see them putting an anti hulk character like Abombination( ALA Hulk Destruction) or Doc Samson into the mix. At this point in the game the Ultimates seem to fragile and relly on technology to much( like the captains, Thors belt, Iron man). Abombination and Samson could provide the Raw power. Oh and Forget the Giant men, they are just to stupid to mention and make the team look like clowns.
Choice One: Abombination
Choice Two: Doc Samson

Latest posts

Back