• Lost

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Prison Break

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Desperate Housewifes....what?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
PrisonBreak

Because I was done with Lost after that cheap polar bear reveal. At least PrisonBreak hasn't screwed up that bad yet.

But everyone knows that 24 beats all.

Last edited:
hijack2sr9.jpg

What started out as a competition between 2 shows has no devolved into people just staing their fav shows. :lol:

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
24 beats all.
Of course its an automatic win, just unfair to add it

I say prison Break, I nevedr really got into Lost, I've seen a few episode which were really good, also its too long I just cant stand the wait for answers or the next epidsode.

I really like Lost. Really love it. It's what got my back into watching the TV.

But right now, Prison Break is the better overall show going on.

Then again, it's not really fair to compare the two. Lost is getting ready to start a third season, Prison Break just started a second season.

I like them both.

ProjectX2 said:
I really like Lost. Really love it. It's what got my back into watching the TV.

But right now, Prison Break is the better overall show going on.

Then again, it's not really fair to compare the two. Lost is getting ready to start a third season, Prison Break just started a second season.

I like them both.

I've always been a TV nut. But for a while there I just stopped watching "primetime" TV because there just wasn't anything good on. Lost changed that. I started watching that and several other new shows.

But then Lost had that whole polar bear debacle and I just can't get past it. So I dropped the show.

But yeah---comparing the 2 shows is kinda unfair. Both are in different seasons and plus they are 2 totally different shows. It's like comparing which is better: baseball or jelly beans?

Victor Von Doom said:
But yeah---comparing the 2 shows is kinda unfair. Both are in different seasons and plus they are 2 totally different shows. It's like comparing which is better: baseball or jelly beans?

obviously jelly beans.

Victor Von Doom said:
It's like comparing which is better: baseball or jelly beans?

I don't know, baseball has that old american feel to it, you know, you go with your family on a Sunday afternoon, watch the game, eat highly expensive hot dogs and drink some extremely warm and stale beer, and laugh as your team loses to the worst ranked team in the league, and you feel all warm and tingly inside, though that's probably the beer ready to come out as soon as you drink it.

As for jellybeans, they bring back memories of Easter. The family getting together on a Sunday afternoon, watch the game, eat some expensive Jelly Belly jellybeans, and drink in the comfort of your grandmother's living room wondering why you are watching the stupid parade, and wonder why the hell you found it so fascinating when you were a kid.

So, in these arguments I would have to say.....Thanksgiving.

Latest posts

Back