Who Would You Like To See Ultimized??

i would love to see someone like the Mutant Ninja Turtles....maybe in the fantastic four. while reed is working one some portal machine, ben comes and points out the talking turtles....... it'll never happen, but fanboys came dream can't they?

nigma said:
i would love to see someone like the Mutant Ninja Turtles....maybe in the fantastic four. while reed is working one some portal machine, ben comes and points out the talking turtles....... it'll never happen, but fanboys came dream can't they?
Or it can be a little easter egg and they can be mentioned and not shown, or mentioned & shown, but not drawn as the exact ninja turtles.

That to me looks like a win-win situation.

nigma said:

I would love to see a crossover like that.

Or maybe the Ultimates with the Justice league.

Or Spider-Man with the Teen Titans.

Or the X-Men with Outsiders.

Ultimate Ghost Rider, he should be as powerful as any angel or demon can be.
Not the whiney Johnny Blaze but someone like the Punisher with Hellfire to back it up. He is the Spririt of Vengeance and there shouldn't be anyone screwing with him.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Let's talk about why this wouldn't work. In order for this "shocking revealation" at the end be effective, we would've had to have been introduced to Red Skull in the Ultimate Universe. But we haven't been.

why do you need to have seen him before?

For example, you could see a panel that shows a large screen showing all the statistics going on in the invasion. A figure would be sillouhetted against it.

Next panel shows a technician monitoring the screen, who then turns towards the figure, and explains the invasion has failed. Another still panel with no dialogue.

Next panel is basically the same, but has the figure comtemplating to himself about how he will get his revenge or something like that, and the next panel shows his face, ending with his vow to destroy Captain America and all that he stands for.

If the visual hint is strong enough, most people would realize that this individual is Red Skull, and set him up for a future appearance.

Taskmaster said:
why do you need to have seen him before?

For example, you could see a panel that shows a large screen showing all the statistics going on in the invasion. A figure would be sillouhetted against it.

Next panel shows a technician monitoring the screen, who then turns towards the figure, and explains the invasion has failed. Another still panel with no dialogue.

Next panel is basically the same, but has the figure comtemplating to himself about how he will get his revenge or something like that, and the next panel shows his face, ending with his vow to destroy Captain America and all that he stands for.

If the visual hint is strong enough, most people would realize that this individual is Red Skull, and set him up for a future appearance.
I agree with Taskmaster. It can work without having to see him before.

That doesn't mean that's how I want to see it or anything.

Ice said:
I agree with Taskmaster. It can work without having to see him before.

That doesn't mean that's how I want to see it or anything.

But will he be russian? i mean the reason he was Russian its becouse at the time he was made there where tension with Russia.

Sliver Samurai for Ultimate X-Men
Chameleon for Ultimate Spidey
Molecule Man for Ultimate FF

Ultimates are harder to choose. Every foe they've gone against they've beaten with their strength. How about an enemy that does not attack outright like they're used to.

HYDRA?

HYDRA would be fantastic. I could totally see it developing out of the collapse of the Liberators, restructuring themselves as self-interested criminals instead of ideologically-motivated extremists.

For UXM, I'd really like to see an incarnation of the Morlocks and the Marauders. Although, I'd dig it if Mr. Sinister remained the same loser sucker he's been since the start. It might be cool if Apocalypse turns out to be a schizoid personality of Mr. Sinister, and it's Apocalypse who gathers together the Marauders.

The UFF should face Klaw and the Salem Seven.

I'm not going to mention who should appear in USM. I'm afraid Bendis will see the post and ruin the character. Bastard.

Not sure if the Ultimate Universe need the Morlocks. Sorry wasn't ever much of a fan of them.

You know now that I have thought about it.. I'd like to see those Ultimized versons of the DC characters. You Know these guys.

Ultimate_Justice_League_2.jpg

Ultimate_Teen_Titans.jpg

Yeah, but there isn't an Ultimate DC and this is for talk about the Marvel Universe...

Besides, it seems as if you posted that just to show the pictures. I posted them all in a thread a long time ago.

ProjectX2 said:
Yeah, but there isn't an Ultimate DC and this is for talk about the Marvel Universe...

Besides, it seems as if you posted that just to show the pictures. I posted them all in a thread a long time ago.

I know you posted them. I just posted them to give you guys a clear picture of what I was talking about. I sure if the right story came along they'd consider doing it.

You're thinking that if the right story came along, Marvel would ultimize DC characters into the UU?

ProjectX2 said:
You're thinking that if the right story came along, Marvel would ultimize DC characters into the UU?

Just forget it. It seem like a good ideal at the time.

the watcher said:
Just forget it. It seem like a good ideal at the time.

Ultimate Central Rulebook Section 17a Rule 12b: Any member under the username of "the watcher" is not allowed to have any good ideas.

the watcher said:
You know now that I have thought about it.. I'd like to see those Ultimized versons of the DC characters. You Know these guys.

They did that already in Planetary.

Latest posts

Back