Who Would You Like To See Ultimized??

Re: What 616 X-Men Character Would You Like Ultimized?

Im eagerly awaiting Ultimate Banshee. They better make him kickass.

Acolytes have already been ultimized in a one-off appearance. I don't think we need Fabian Cortez or any of that stuff which makes the 616 X-Men boring.

Bishop... I wouldn't mind seeing a decent version of him.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Haven't seen one of these in a while. There are multiple "who do you want to see ultimized threads" around. Find 'em.
Maybe I won't. How about that!

Ultimate Hulk (as a series)

Also remember when marvel made star wars comics? I know star wars comics are now made by dark horse but .....

Ultimate Star Wars!!!!!

Ultimate Venom (as a series)

Ultimate Man-Spider

Ultimate Demo-goblin (love what they have done with goblins)

Ultimate beyonder (so i get my ultimate secret wars lol)

I dont know his name but Ultimate bald guy from what if series to get ultimate what if?

Also if anyone played the spider-man on psone Ultimate Monster ock!!!! (doc ock with carnage merged)

Ultimate Howard the Duck. I'm serious. I dig that guy.

It would be cool to see Man-Thing ultimized in a more substantial way than one crappy Marvel Team-Up and brief glimpses in UFF.

Also cool would be an Ultimate version of the Invaders feautring Ultimizations of the Timely Comics characters. It would be cool to have the World War II era characters seen from the perspective of the Ultimate Universe, and it would give an opportunity for a kick-*** Ultimate Cap mini. Plus, we'd get to see an old school version of Ultimate Namor. C'moooooon... You all know you want that.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Ultimate Ghost Rider is needed

HELLS YEAH!!!!

I remember reading some really good ideas on how to ultimize him in the Ultimization Game. Too bad it got caught in limbo.......

TheManWithoutFear said:
Because he's one of the essential characters of Marvel.
Yeah but if they're trying to keep it more realistic and toning down the magical aspects of the universe, what's he going to do? Chase after common crooks on his bike and smack 'em down until the cops get there?

jtg3885 said:
Yeah but if they're trying to keep it more realistic and toning down the magical aspects of the universe, what's he going to do? Chase after common crooks on his bike and smack 'em down until the cops get there?

Well seeing as how they are currently fighting mysterious Silver men and a ginat intergalactic being....all "realistic" aspects are outta the window. But with the introduction to Dr.Strange they've already established that there is a mystical aspect in the UU. I think what they need to do is have Ghost not take place in NY. Eveything in the UU is in NY. Ultimates, X-Men, Spiderman, F4. Let Ghost Rider take place in LA or something.

Eh. I like Ghost Rider okay, but I don't really think he's needed. He's one of those characters that's kewl but was never really developed all that strongly.

I don't feel like the Ultimate Universe needs to keep things realistic. It just needs to keep things from getting silly. Focus on the themes of the core titles. There's a place forover-the-top cosmic forces, but the more outrageous of these should stay contained in the Fantastic Four line. There's a place for street level thuggery, but that's kept in the domain of Spider-Man. I really don't see where Ghost Rider would fit in and be particularly useful.

And I certainly don't think he's "needed". He's not essential. He's not a tentpole of the Marvel Universe like FF, Avengers, Spider-Man, or X-Men. He's not really strongly tied in with any of those lines. He's really just a fringe character who became popular because he has a flaming skull for a head and he rides a hog.

Last edited:
I'm glad some of you guys don't write for marvel or make the big decisions.

Moving on...

Since this character is somewhat outlandish and some might think he's not "realistic" enough to ultimize, I think the upcoming USM arc is a perfect place for a small cameo for him.

Man-Wolf

Take away the whole outerspace concept... maybe even get rid of the Jameson alias and show some sort've werewolf scene within Morbius.

They don't have to settle on it. Just give the fanboys something to drool over.

The arc is about Vampires guys. So either overdo the fantasy-horror with another arc or subtley ease into it.

How about Maverick and Silver Fox? I don't remember seeing these guys when weapon x was Ultimated. And they were pretty cool. Well, maverick was cool. Silver Fox was cool because that was the name of a strip club in my home town.

Synch said:
How about Maverick and Silver Fox? I don't remember seeing these guys when weapon x was Ultimated. And they were pretty cool. Well, maverick was cool. Silver Fox was cool because that was the name of a strip club in my home town.

Interesting. I would dig that.

Latest posts

Back