Who Would You Like To See Ultimized??

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Well Goodz thread about too much ultimization got me thinkin' about what was lacking and then I thought about this thread and this thread didn't exist anymore so I made it again so now everyone can put who they want either for the first time officially or again if they've stated elsewhere...

Make it interesting don't just throw names in put why you'd like to or you're ideal introduction. Have fun :twisted:

Me personally....Jubilee. She's always been a character that I enjoyed reading.

Also, although she has been mentioned, I would like to see the "official" ultimization of Polaris. She's only been mentioned by name and pic, so an appearance is needed.

Ultimate Paste Pot Pete! Ultimate Howard the Duck!

Hmmm, I don't know yet... Ultimate Vulture!

Whoops! Here's my explanation...

I want to see Ultimate Vulture as he's a great classic Spider-man villain and I think Bendis could make him cool! I'm sure many people have heard about my Vulture/Rhino/Scorpian theory though.

Let's see where to begin

Obviously with Daredevil...

The cameo's are nice but I still want the ongoing. An ongoing would include a whole bunch of new ultimized characters from his mythology.
Ultimate...
...Karen Page
...Stick (along with the chaste)
...Turk
...Urich (more indepth)
...Foggy (I'd like to see him as more of a playboy type myself)
...Echo
DD Rogues Gallery
...Owl
...The Purple Man
...Mr. Fear
...Mr. Hyde
...Stilt-Man
...Typhoid Mary
...Gladiator
...MORE BULLSEYE
...MORE KINGPIN (w/ Vanessa)
...The Rose (Richard Fisk)
...Leap Frog
...Elektra
...The Hand
most of these guys look stupid but Bendis does a good job of modernizing them and making them not as goofy so I'm sure if they were ultimized it would work...

Ultimate Hulk

...Hulkbusters (pursuing the elusive Bruce Banner possibly headed by Talbot)
...Doc Samson
...Jennifer Walters
Hulk Rogues
...Wendigo
...Abomination
...Leader
...Abosorbing Man

The Ultimates

...Vision
...Ant-Man
...War Machine
Rogues
...Red Skull
...Ultron
...CrossBones
...Black Knight
...Hydra

USM
Rogues
...Lizard
...Scorpion
...Mysterio
...Vulture

UXM
...Bishop
...Warlock
Douglock?
...Cypher
...Morlocks
...Banshee
Rogues
...Mystique
...Pyro
...More Juggernaut
...More Apocolypse

UFF
...Namor
...Franklin Richards (as a cameo in some other dimension)
...Alicia Masters
...Silver Surfer
Rogues
...Galactus

The rest of them as cameos and appearances...
Ultimate...
...Deadpool
...Cable
...Punisher
...Black Panther
...GhostRider
...The Watcher (that whole normal guy who has a lot of tape recorder ideas)
Heroes for Hire
...Iron Fist
...Luke Cage
...Jessica Jones

Rogues

...Mephisto
...Fing Fang Foom

hmmm maybe I'll be updating this later... but that's it for now :twisted:

Last edited:
I´d like to see Ultimate Jessica Jones.

The preview for Young Avengers was the first time I´d ever encountered her but the character fascinates me and has an interesting established backstory. So I´d like to see an Ultimate Jessica Jones. Maybe or maybe not Luke Cage though

I want to see Spider-Man run into DD, Luke Cage and Iron Fist, and together they stop some small time criminal empire thingy. My theory was that Stark could be creating animal armours like the Rhino, Vulture, Scorpian. The Rhino escape and Iron Man was immediatley on his tail. Perhaps the Vulture and Scorpian could come from that?

Like somebody else said Marvel should wait for while before they ultimatize some characters but I wouldnt mind seeing the people that MWoF said.

ProjectX2 said:
I want to see Spider-Man run into DD, Luke Cage and Iron Fist, and together they stop some small time criminal empire thingy. My theory was that Stark could be creating animal armours like the Rhino, Vulture, Scorpian. The Rhino escape and Iron Man was immediatley on his tail. Perhaps the Vulture and Scorpian could come from that?

Yea I definitely want to see DD and Spiderman interact more... :evil:

I like your theory.

ManWithoutFear said:
True but I didn't name like EVERYONE in the marvel universe so I'm not all too guilty...

But you were close enough...

Because some people want the Ultimate universe to be a new Universe not having many other people from 616.

ProjectX2 said:
Because some people want the Ultimate universe to be a new Universe not having many other people from 616.

that totally threw me off... so why don't u just have all original characters? I mean they introduced Spiral? Who cares about her? I think marvel kinda has plans for ultimizing a lot of their 616 guys

Marvel do have plans for Ultimizing lots of 616 characters... I'm jsut saying I don't want to see everyone from 616 Ultimized. Keep it down to a few and do some good original stories and then intrdouce more characters.

Latest posts

Back