Who's behind the Clone Saga?

Whose behind the Clone Saga?

• Total voters
Don't so easily tricked my young apprentice. Look at the voting. Too accurate to be members. A mod must be manipulating the poll. Out the mods Darth ProjectX2 is the most devious. It must be him.

But warning he has a master. Darth E the sith lord!

Next time they give you an infraction people , Tell them "Strike me down and i shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

The google spiders and yahoo bots. It can only lead to one thing. Invasion. Stand with me my brothers and sisters and we can over throw the mods with a series of violence , the perception and the threat of imminent violence to come.

If you cut out the threats and perception and make it a coup achieved wholly through gruesome violence, then I'm down.

You want to know who's behind the Clone Saga? It's the Jewish Zionist Conspiracy.

:scared: They're watching us.

And all that makes this arc not suck how?

Oh well, when you put it like that...

Nope. Still sucked. But you don't agree with me, so maybe you didn't understand it.

This logic is flawless.

Then why the hell are you still reading Ultimate Spider-Man.
I guess you just need some to b!%#* at!!!!

Dude, you can type the swear, the swear filter will filter it out, the Admin and Mods prefer it

And I suggest you look at the rules for the site as well.

Because we all remember a time when this book was good, and we know that Bendis can write great stories (Alias, Daredevil, New Avengers), and want to see this book get back to that.

ETA: 45 million votes and counting. I knew getting rid of the Ultimate focus would help the site.

I guess ya guys need to reread your comics. It wasn't just Doctor Octopus, it was also the CIA and Ben Reilly. Doctor Octopus didn't had a samaple of Peter's blood--that were Ben Reilly came in. The CIA was part of it since they were paying for it. That's why Henry Gyrich wanted Otto so much--he didn't want it to link back to the Government.

The Clone Saga was awesome. Maybe ya guys didn't understand it!!!!

The Clone Saga was indeed awesome. Awesomely ****.

Bendis faceraped Doc Ock into a Magneto wannabe and transformed MJ into an Angry Squirrel. Hey.... wait there...

MJ The Angry Squirrel... Ultimate Squirrel.... I smell conspiracy...

That means..
If Ultimate Squirrel is the same as MJ Squirrel, then they weigh the same as Bendis. Which means they are made of wood. And wood burns... which means Ultimate Squirrel is.... A WITCH!!!!

BURN THE WITCHES!!!!

The Clone Saga was indeed awesome. Awesomely ****.

Bendis faceraped Doc Ock into a Magneto wannabe and transformed MJ into an Angry Squirrel. Hey.... wait there...

MJ The Angry Squirrel... Ultimate Squirrel.... I smell conspiracy...

That means..
If Ultimate Squirrel is the same as MJ Squirrel, then they weigh the same as Bendis. Which means they are made of wood. And wood burns... which means Ultimate Squirrel is.... A WITCH!!!!

BURN THE WITCHES!!!!

Your logic is undeniable. Never a truer word out of the butt.

Who said I was still reading it? I dropped that ****.
Please. Everyone here knows I have no trouble finding stuff to ***** about.
Because Bendis has his family held hostage.
Please. I let them die. Their lives were nowhere near as important as not spending $2.99 a month on a crappy comic.
. . . faceraped.
Indeed.
Looks like Aunt May was the true culprit. The votes don't lie, people.
Evil old biddy.

Latest posts

Back