Who's behind the Clone Saga?

Whose behind the Clone Saga?

• Total voters
Doom, we should bercome enemies, for the mere fact that we can actually insult each other with some sort of class

You say that now.......but I'm gonna lose all respect for you when you compare the smell of my armpits to pastrami.

You should start dueling each other. You could sell tickets.

We'd make a killing.

By the by Houde....

You seen this yet?

I'm sorry, Vic. I hate saying this, but ultimatefan420 is way, way, WAY cooler than you.

Also, I know who's behind the Clone Saga. Skrull-Elektra.

I'm sorry, Vic. I hate saying this, but ultimatefan420 is way, way, WAY cooler than you.

Also, I know who's behind the Clone Saga. Skrull-Elektra.

You're just trying to raise my ire and force me to revert back to using my fists as repsonses. Won't work. I'm all enlightened and stuff.

oooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Vic said:
You're just trying to raise my ire and force me to revert back to using my fists as repsonses. Won't work. I'm all enlightened and stuff.

Raise your ire.... Raise.... it...!!!

You only say that because he was the only member willing to sleep with you.

No, dude. There was gammaman. but I just couldn't do it.

Last edited:
I guess ya guys need to reread your comics. It wasn't just Doctor Octopus, it was also the CIA and Ben Reilly. Doctor Octopus didn't had a samaple of Peter's blood--that were Ben Reilly came in. The CIA was part of it since they were paying for it. That's why Henry Gyrich wanted Otto so much--he didn't want it to link back to the Government.

The Clone Saga was awesome. Maybe ya guys didn't understand it!!!!

I guess ya guys need to reread your comics. It wasn't just Doctor Octopus, it was also the CIA and Ben Reilly. Doctor Octopus didn't had a samaple of Peter's blood--that were Ben Reilly came in. The CIA was part of it since they were paying for it. That's why Henry Gyrich wanted Otto so much--he didn't want it to link back to the Government.

I never learned how to read ****, so that's why I don't understand most of USM.

And all that makes this arc not suck how?
Oh well, when you put it like that...

Nope. Still sucked. But you don't agree with me, so maybe you didn't understand it.

This logic is flawless.

Last edited:
902 votes for Doctor Octopus , Did most people vote AFTER it was reviled it was him?

It's gone up to 500802!!!!!!!!

One of the mods is screwing with me :lol:

Edit
It's now 500802. That's hilarious.

IT WAS YOU! *Points finger making an accusation*

Last edited:
What!? No! Proj. voted for Other.

Don't so easily tricked my young apprentice. Look at the voting. Too accurate to be members. A mod must be manipulating the poll. Out the mods Darth ProjectX2 is the most devious. It must be him.

But warning he has a master. Darth E the sith lord!

Next time they give you an infraction people , Tell them "Strike me down and i shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

The google spiders and yahoo bots. It can only lead to one thing. Invasion. Stand with me my brothers and sisters and we can over throw the mods with a series of violence , the perception and the threat of imminent violence to come.

Latest posts

Back