Who's behind the Clone Saga?

Whose behind the Clone Saga?

• Total voters
See, you ruined the joke, I called you *****, which is a simple putdown, and your superior wit wouldn't be able to think of a comeback, to which you would have replied

Pfft---you think I'm gonna take that from someone who can't even make awesome panckaes anymore?

My wit is king. It is awesomeness yet undefined. If my wit was a Rocky villain it'd be the scary Russian. While you'd just be Thunderlips.

Scary Russian. Remember that....

and I'd be all like, Don't **** with the bull, cause then you'd get the horns.

The bull shouldn't **** with the Matador because I'll stab you. Repeatedly. :lol:

Black Russian sounds like a good name for a vodka.

Black Russian sounds like a good name for a vodka.

or a new mixed? white russian distant cousin? like the venom/spiderman combo. that was reaching it but I didn't want to get off topic. there should be a thread for this.

or a new mixed? white russian distant cousin? like the venom/spiderman combo. that was reaching it but I didn't want to get off topic. there should be a thread for this.

Might as well make it this thread, not like there's any reason to discuss the topic any further.

Last edited:

SHE MENTIONED VENOM, VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy:

Marry me

Doom. You are pathetically lame. You are no where near the actualy Dr. Doom. Also, youre breath smells like bologna.

BWAHAHA! Lame? Bologna?

Clowns the man with "izzle" all over his sig.

Wait...even better...

Clowns the man who actually liked Clone Saga.

Mmmm......vindication. Delicious.

I actually might take what you say into consideration. You know....if you actually mattered to this site. Buuuuuut............

Latest posts

Back