Why I Love E-Bay

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Why do I love eBay??? Because where else can you find this for $20???

DDstatue.jpg

O Happy Day!!!! :D

I once heard someone bought a psp box on ebay for $200, not a psp, just the box. and in the site its blatantly said in bold letters "this is just the box."

Random said:
I once heard someone bought a psp box on ebay for $200, not a psp, just the box. and in the site its blatantly said in bold letters "this is just the box."
Yeap, believe that did happen, too. I've seen people buy stupid things for so much money on Ebay that Leno's shown.

Yeah......you really have to be careful of what you buy. It's very important that you read everything on the item.

But once you find something decent....you can get it pretty cheap.

It was an X-box box, and they were able to get away with it because the seller didn't read the title correctly. :lol:

Oh, no. Now you gave MWoF a reason to break into your house. Man, he is sooooo gay for DD. You know what, I bet MWoF sits in front of his computer wearing a DD costume. With a big poster of Elektra on the wall.

Last edited:
the watcher said:
Oh, no. Now you gave MWoF a reason to break into your house. Man, he is sooooo gay for DD. You know what, I bet MWoF sits in front of his computer wearing a DD costume. With a big poster of Elektra on the wall.

I'm sorry, I can't believe even this since that whole Kristen debate.

the watcher said:
Since you emphasized "gay", DSF is now going to come into this thread and rage.

IMO, he didn't use "gay for" in a derogatory way. It simply means you'd have gay sex with them if given the opportunity, but just that person. It's certainly a dis, but not toward gays.

On a side note, eBay rules!

the watcher said:
Now you gave MWoF a reason to break into your house.

Step in my house without being invited and you'll be leaving with a sucking chest wound.

the watcher said:
You know what, I bet MWoF sits in front of his computer wearing a DD costume. With a big poster of Elektra on the wall.

What's wrong with that? I have a thrown I've built.....and I sit in it all weekend with metal armor and green cape/cowl. :lol:

I got an autographed Hardcover Ultimate Marvel Team-Up from ebay, I paid $80NZ, but in New Zealand that is quite cheep, as it is imposible to find that Hardcover, and it's signed, although by one of the worst artists in the book.

The average Marvel Hardcover in New Zealand is about $60-70

Since it's like the third time I've seen you spell it wrong.

"Throne", not "thrown".

Doc Comic said:
Since you emphasized "gay", DSF is now going to come into this thread and rage.

I was refering to the joke in Ultimate Spider-Man. When Flash said to Kong. (Man, you are so gay for Spider-Man.) Besides, MWoF needs to be made fun of more.

Last edited:
thee great one said:
I would eat it.
I would save it and then serve it to my family as Thanksgiving Dinner.

moonmaster said:
I would save it and then serve it to my family as Thanksgiving Dinner.

Honesty. I wish I could of pain hundreds of dollars for it just so I could eat it.

When I'm on the news for buying it is when I would do it.

People would gasp and ask me why.

I would say in my redneck ways.

I love me cheese doodles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back