Why I Should Write Dr Strange (warning: swearing)

I like this feature.

I want Grant Morrison and JH Williams III to do STRANGE TALES - 22 pages, half of it is about Nick Fury and the other half is Dr. Strange. It would be awesome.

"Like House, but with wizards."

That is an awesome tag line.

I wish this guy was writing the books he wants to. These are great reasons and I want to see them actually happen!

But now Doctor Strange isn't the Sorcerer Supreme anymore.... :(

I'd definitely read this. It sounds like a lot of fun and doesn't involve Dr. Strange doing random **** in New Avengers.

Great! He knows whenever his name is typed on the net. Now, he's going to show up here and devour our dreams. Thank you very much! No wonder you're called Fool's Folly.

Great! He knows whenever his name is typed on the net. Now, he's going to show up here and devour our dreams. Thank you very much! No wonder you're called Fool's Folly.

Good! I'm tired of you dreaming about me wearing only whipped cream! Pervert.

Eeek! A swear!

Dracula is currently being a pimp king in Captain Britain and MI13.

This is great stuff.

DC trumps Marvel when it comes to magic and the occult and stuff like that - Books of Magic, Constantine, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, and all other Vertigo-related stuff. Neil Gaiman should write Doctor Strange, or this Mighty God King guy. Grant Morrison and Warren Ellis would be cool. I mean, even the Doctor from Authority - which isn't really a magic-themed book - is more interesting than Doctor Strange the way he's been handled. I think someone like Gaiman or Morrison or Ellis could breathe fresh life into the character, and define him more and give him more interesting villains to face.

But now Doctor Strange isn't the Sorcerer Supreme anymore.... :(

Nico Minoru would be a cool replacement as SS.

Latest posts

Back