Why was Nick Fury banished from the Ultimate Universe?

I wouldn't mind Nick Fury being kicked out of the Ultimate Universe if it weren't for the fact that he really didn't do anything wrong. None of the stuff that happened was his fault. He had nothing to do with what happened to the Supremeverse...why was everyone so pissed at him?

Well, he was secretly working with Doom (or was it just a Doombot...I can't remember). Guilt by association thing, I guess. Well, that and he was a pretty manipulative bastard.

Last edited:
I thought Nick Fury was banished from the Ultimate Universe because he tried to log in with a fake account.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just because we haven't worked in the comic industry doesn't mean we don't know if somebody's a good writer or not. I hate when people say that.

Yeah, I know. I wasn't trying to say that so much that going on about how "they can't write" isn't fair or accurate since they are still industry professionals. Just because they make mistakes or aren't amazing isn't because they're completely inept or capable of doing well.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I know. I wasn't trying to say that so much that going on about how "they can't write" isn't fair or accurate since they are still industry professionals. Just because they make mistakes or aren't amazing isn't because they're completely inept or capable of doing well.

Does that apply to Jeph Loeb and Chuck Austin?

Loeb has done great work, and Austen is a perfectly serviceable writer who I actually have no problem with on a book.

Hudlin, though. . .

Since when has Austin serviceable, when he wrote the story about Catholic rapture and the evil nun, which doesn't make any sense because Catholics don't believe in the rapture.

As for Hudlin, well he is just evil....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52aKDloO0BA

Austen's fine. So he wrote a terrible story that I didn't even read, I can't judge him by that. Everything I've read by him has been fairly solid, if unspectacular.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back