Wii U

The Mii's should be able to transfer if you upload it to the Mii Controller for Travel since the Wii U also uses the controllers. It's also backwards compatible with Wii games. Can't remember if they will be on the Wii shop as well, though. They might...

Does anyone know if Wii Console purchases will be downloadable & playable on the Wii U? Or if the Miis will transfer?

Yes to both. Here is how :

[video=youtube;eaeYXkQX1Xc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eaeYXkQX1Xc[/video]

Warning it's a one way move :)

Also new super mario bros U is so worth it!

Games I have : Nintendoland, NSMBU, ZombiU, Sonic & sega allstar racing , COD BLOPS2 and Tekken tag 2. All of which are very fun. :)

AWESOME. Thanks.

It's what I do. I disappear into the shadows. Some doubt I'm still here, others have faith. Then one unsuspecting day I swoop in and save day. I'm very much like batman in that regard.

It's what I do. I disappear into the shadows. Some doubt I'm still here, others have faith. Then one unsuspecting day I swoop in and save day. I'm very much like batman in that regard.

Well thanks, Batman.

We've had this for a few days now and the whole family is loving it. We got the Deluxe edition that came with Nintendoland and that is a huge hit. The Metroid, Zelda, and Donkey Kong games are early favorites.

Super Mario Bros. Wii U is also great. The teamwork option is a lot of fun. I actually feel like I need to play with another player who can save me from falling by creating platforms. It's a great feature.

The only real complaint I have is the poor integration with the Wii. To get to Wii purchases and games you have to essentially boot up a virtual machine inside Wii U. It's awkward and takes a lot of time to load up.

I got me one of these today, along with Mario U and Zombi U. So far all I've played is some Mario.

I really missed Mario man.

Super Mario Bros Wii U is pretty much the only game I play nowadays.

It looks great. I'll watch your review later.

We will probably get this for the kids for Christmas.

Get it now! as christmas the lego you'll want will be the Marvel one :lol: at least that was my guess.

I got it via gamefly and I'm really enjoying it. The prison-shawshenk part was awesome

I put it to you. GTA V needs wheelchairs , segways , ufos and giant ****ing dinosaurs to ride. This game has taught me that lol

Has anyone played Super Luigi Wii U yet? I really want it but I have an aversion to digital downloads and would prefer to wait for the disc version.

Has anyone played Super Luigi Wii U yet? I really want it but I have an aversion to digital downloads and would prefer to wait for the disc version.

I have :) I can you give the pros and cons.

Pro :
- very fun single player
- Not the same game. it feels different
- more challenging

cons :
- Multi-player feels broken as it's too chaotic now. It lost the balance imo between chaos and fun.
- It's story only and doesn't add any new stuff to the challanges (e.g Mii challanges)

I'd say it's worth the price BUT if you are more into multiplayer part i.e playing with your family, You might want to wait for the disc version. :) hope this helps. But if you wanted a score i'd go about 7 out 10 for me personally (multiplayer was my favourite aspect.)

I was going to wait for the disc version anyway but that is good info. So the download version and disc version are different?

I never play it by myself - I always play it with my kids.

The difference is DLC version using mario U you can swap between the two. Disc version is just Luigi U :)

The difference is DLC version using mario U you can swap between the two. Disc version is just Luigi U :)

OK, good to know. I would rather have the disc version because I don't generally trust DRM'd downloadable content, so I can wait.

Re: Wii 2 aka Project Cafe

[video=youtube;zY8EoXDCk0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zY8EoXDCk0Y&html5=1[/video]

This is pure win!

Latest posts

Back