Wizard World Philly Diary '07.

For those who care....

Yes. Yes, Doom wore his clothes backwards.

Doom followed every single black hip hop trend. Even the very high top fade ala Kid-N-Play. I even had the Bat symbol etched in the back of my head.

I was easily influenced.

For those who care....

Doom followed every single black hip hop trend. Even the very high top fade ala Kid-N-Play. I even had the Bat symbol etched in the back of my head.

I was easily influenced.
Haha!

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

For those who care....

I was easily influenced.

Now... why would you go from third person to first person like that unless...

:shock:

DOOM-BOT!

There will be no pictures.

I refuse to do a "Mole" and post something like that. It's only begging for user preservation to be used at a later date.
No, I will not be satisfied until you post a picture of yourself wearing a backwards Venom Suit and dancing to "Jump".

NOW!

Wow. If Bass is planning to go to Chicago next year, I may have to tweak my summer schedule and see if I can make it, too. I've been to Chicago half a dozen times, but I'm usually stuck at the train station waiting for a connection. This would be a chance to get out of the station and tour the city. I'll have to see if I can get a week off near the end of June, before the summer library programming starts....

Wow. If Bass is planning to go to Chicago next year, I may have to tweak my summer schedule and see if I can make it, too. I've been to Chicago half a dozen times, but I'm usually stuck at the train station waiting for a connection. This would be a chance to get out of the station and tour the city. I'll have to see if I can get a week off near the end of June, before the summer library programming starts....

There it is.

Chi-con will be all about the Bass. :D

I think you all misunderstand.

I shall be carried by you.
Um, no, sorry, it's the hardcover trades I'll be buying that need to be carried. But if you behave yourself, I'll buy you dinner. In a real restaurant and everything. (The guys who went to Philly will vouch for that, by the way.)

Kalicki did have a hump.
That was just from being stuck on a Greyhound bus for, what was it, 20 hours straight? A ride like that would give anyone back problems.

I guess that would explain the camel toe.

Latest posts

Back