Wizard World Philly Diary '07.

And for the record....

WW Philly is the most fun I've had in years. It was truly great to meet everyone that went and I cannot wait to see you all again in Chicago next year.

Doom loves you all.

Except Mole, TOG and Kalicki's Hump.

And for the record....

WW Philly is the most fun I've had in years. It was truly great to meet everyone that went and I cannot wait to see you all again in Chicago next year.

Doom loves you all.

but ..... I love you :cry:

And for the record....

Doom loves you all.

What about his camel toe?

Not with you

DIrishB, we plan to hit the Wizard World in Chicago next year, which happens at the end of June according to their website.

I'll be there, guaranteed. Maybe I can convince the girlfriend to tag along as well (that way I might be the only UCer getting laid at the con). This of course assumes Ourchair won't be bringing his ferret. ;)

I'll be there, guaranteed. Maybe I can convince the girlfriend to tag along as well (that way I might be the only UCer getting laid at the con). This of course assumes Ourchair won't be bringing his ferret. ;)

You forget Doom

this sucks. I would love to go to wizard world chicago. I made a promise already for heroes con for a friend and it probably happens at the same time. On a good note, I will attend my first con in dallas next month. What a great week, Tool concert on wednesday and wizard world on saturday. I'm poor so i can only afford one day. That and it was an impulse buy at the time. CAN"T WAIT!

Latest posts

Back