Wizard World Tour: Chicago Coverage

moonmaster said:
Charlotte Rae was "Mrs. Garrison" on the Facts of Life. So, obviously Alba is a major improvement (atleast in looks).

rae6-sized.jpg

:lol:

Anyone else notice Steve McNiven is doing issues #16-21 of New Avengers? Will this conflict with his UXM?

ProjectX2 said:
Anyone else notice Steve McNiven is doing issues #16-21 of New Avengers? Will this conflict with his UXM?
No. It shouldnt. He wont have to start that for months to come. Marvel goes into print 2 weeks before the issues come out. So, he should have some time, if not plenty.

ProjectX2 said:

Apparently not, and that is the awesomest news to come out of Chicago so far.

I'm not going to even read this HoM stuff.

I am sooooo confused with all of this extra House of M stuff...

UltimateE said:
I am sooooo confused with all of this extra House of M stuff...

Exactly why I am attempting not to read any of it.

They say something about it including an Iron Man feature, but it's based off of the normal Marvel Universe Iron Man...

And a guy who worked on Batman: The Animated Series is doing the animation, so that's all good.

I'm not sure, but do you guys think Iron Man will be in the Ultimate Avengers DVD?

Thanks for that report, I'm really drooling for that movie. Thanks a lot, Ice. Now I have a wet keyboard.

Latest posts

Back