Wolverine: Origins Series (Discussion/Spoilers)

Re: Wolverine: Origins Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

when's issue 3 coming out ?

Gadzookie said:
when's issue 3 coming out ?

June 14

omg this series is just getting worse and worse issue 3 was horriable :-( and the art surpisingly getting worse :-(

Well the issue starts off with Emma (hot) walking through the landscape that is Wolvie's mind. She finds a river of blood indicating that there is confusion, instability and turmoil. But it isn't his blood. She sees someone on a "hilltop" and says, "logan, what have you done?" She walks up to "logan" offering to help him and when she finds it's not him, she gets "stabbed". Then "Logan" says, "get out of my head, witch." She "awakes" and Psychically calls Logan but he says he can't b/c he's fighting with captain america. They exchange some pretty good blows in between some horrible art, but still pretty good action. Wolvie tries to throw him off by getting him angry and cap says that he's been personally sent by the president himself and says that Nuke is coming with him. He tells logan that he has alot to answer for and why he attacked the white house. Keep in mind this all happens before civil war. Logan says he doesn't know about the robot and the missile but he was there looking for answers. Cap then suckers him down and crushes the tendons in his arms so that he can't pop his claws then the holes where the claws come out start bleeding. But cap also has a massive hemotoma in his legs. Actually a pretty nasty explanation of what it is. As Wolvie explains what it is, Cap tries to slice his head off with the muramasa, and says, "Don't worry about me logan, Ill be just fine," holding the sword in his hand( cool pic). Cap tells logan that he's going with him to an extraction point half a click(whatever that is) from their location and states that he'll come back for Nuke who is basically in pieces. Logan reassures him that there is no extraction point and that cap and logan were meant to take eachother out. Cap says that the only he is there is b/c Nuke is his responsibility because he thinks Nuke is a failed attempt at trying to recreate himself. Logan says, "are you ****ing kidding me?" and says that they were trying to recreate logan and that logan helped them. Cap wonders if it is weapon X and Logan says it is beyond them. Cap still doesn't believe him as Logan tries to explain that this is all a setup. Cap is in denial and as Logan trie to explain Cap hears Nuke and moves as Nuke(or what's left of him) tries to grab his leg calling him a traitor. Wolverine jumps at Cap(don't know why) and cap turns to slice wolverine across the belly sending wolverine into a berserker rage. As cap starts kicking Nuke in the head, Wolvie hits him in the back and steals the muramasa back. Cap tells logan to stand down but then falls from the massive hemotoma in his leg. As wolvie is about to kill cap, he gets blasted in the back by Hellion. He turns around and sees Cyclops and Emma with him. Emma then says, " That's quite enough Hellion. You do NOT want to antagonize him.

I give it a 3/5. Not bad and Cap is in it.

okay what was emma talking about at the beginning when shes is in logans mind and sees him up on the cliff and then says "wait your not--" than wolverine stabs her in the gut with his sword

Last edited:

blademaster101 said:
okay what was emma talking about at the beginning when shes is in logans mind and sees him up on the cliff and then says "wait your not--" than wolverine stabs her in the gut with his sword

It's not wolverine. Someone's in there hence, "wait, your not -"

blademaster101 said:
ok? but it looks alot like wolverine

It never showed his face. it could be the gorgon for all you know. Or Sublime from weapon plus. It has that Morrison undertone.

blademaster101 said:
but then he is like get out of MY head

Well, she tries to tell Logan about it and he says,Not now I'm busy. And he's fighting captain america.

ok ok what your saying makes since i guess we will just find out in the next issue which comes out tommorow:D

Last edited:

blademaster101 said:
ok ok what your saying makes since i guess we will just find out in the next issue which comes out tommorow:D

yeah so basically emma is in wolvie mind. She finds someone else in there and gets stabbed; all mental. So she decides to psy-call logan but he's too busy fighting. So that's why they're there at the end. Don't know why hellion is there. I have a feeling it's sublime since nuke, cap and logan are all results of weapon plus program. But it could also be dum dum doogan.

Hibiki said:
yeah so basically emma is in wolvie mind. She finds someone else in there and gets stabbed; all mental. So she decides to psy-call logan but he's too busy fighting. So that's why they're there at the end. Don't know why hellion is there. I have a feeling it's sublime since nuke, cap and logan are all results of weapon plus program. But it could also be dum dum doogan.
Oh know I just thought of a huge cop out, the other person is actually Wolverine's brother from Origins who is actually alive and it is in reality his memories Logan remembers... bastards...

Random said:
Oh know I just thought of a huge cop out, the other person is actually Wolverine's brother from Origins who is actually alive and it is in reality his memories Logan remembers... bastards...

I asked Joe Q about him at Wizard World Philly and that if he might return. He told me excellent question and moved on. I think you might be on to something.

thee great one said:
I asked Joe Q about him at Wizard World Philly and that if he might return. He told me excellent question and moved on. I think you might be on to something.

That or he's just an ***...

Man that's gay then!!! Origin was awesome the way it was, and if John is alive that's ****ed up!!!

Hibiki said:
Man that's gay then!!! Origin was awesome the way it was, and if John is alive that's ****ed up!!!
Well, it's not like we saw him die or anything. All we got was a tombstone. Did you ever read Wolverine: The End?

Ice said:
Well, it's not like we saw him die or anything. All we got was a tombstone. Did you ever read Wolverine: The End?

The one where he's at sabretooths funeral?

I'm thrilled to see him.

He was awesome in The End. That's why I asked what with the third summer's brother and all.

Latest posts

Back